Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account Over charge/ Failed charges went through

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Account Over charge/ Failed charges went through
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

gravewolfff
09.04.2012 , 03:50 PM | #1
I have sent in 2 tickets now withn no response. My issue is simple, My account was set to renew and did not because i recently moved across Seattle. I got home and tried to renew manually and it failed 3 times (note that my account payment history shows 3 failed transactions) Then i realized i had not updated my address. SO i updated and the 4th time went through. Now my problem is the 3 failed payments also went through charging me 59.00 usd on my Bank of America Card. I had to magically pull that money out of my blackhole and pay for it i have no number to contact to resolve this screw up. No replies to what i was charged for failed and marked failed transactions. And i am a loyal patron who is pretty peeved about the situation and lack of communication. Please help?

Mandiaru
09.04.2012 , 04:13 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings gravewolfff,

The best thing to do in this case is to contact our account & billing team. They will be more than happy to look into this and help you out as best as they can.

Please see ''Contact Us By Phone'' and let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with via the forums.

Thank you.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support