Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder making you choose all FP's in order to get daily group finder rewards.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Group Finder making you choose all FP's in order to get daily group finder rewards.

Eyesmindassassin
08.28.2012 , 03:17 PM | #11
Problem is Red Reaper doesn't count towards the daily flashpoint mission from the mission terminal, but you have to check it in order to get the random daily commendation bonus. Either add Red Reaper to daily flashpoint mission or remove it from level 50 random queue for random daily commendation bonus.

alifaraaz
08.29.2012 , 11:33 AM | #12
The whole point is to earn the reward by doing a daily random flashpoint. This gets more people into the different flashpoints instead of grinding the same one over and over.

If you want the reward you gotta be willing to do a random flashpoint.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

mikebevo
08.29.2012 , 11:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
The whole point is to earn the reward by doing a daily random flashpoint. This gets more people into the different flashpoints instead of grinding the same one over and over..
In theroy yes, in reality I still do battle of illum and directive 7 over and over.......and over.

alifaraaz
08.29.2012 , 01:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
In theroy yes, in reality I still do battle of illum and directive 7 over and over.......and over.
Lol touche :P I guess either a lot of people on your server qeue for BoI or D7, hence why you get stuck with them more often (more probable choice) or you're just having an unlucky streak, such is the nature of random >.<
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Mektig
08.29.2012 , 03:19 PM | #15
I agree that you should have to queue for everything at level 50, but I definitely have issues at lower levels. At level 30, my guardian was still getting queues for Mandalorian Raiders, which is a level 23 instance. Completely useless for me to run. I ended up checking the levels of whoever I ended up with and declining if they were too low, as I knew the run would end up a colossal waste of time. An easy fix would just be to tighten up the level ranges for random queues, at a minimum to the level where you'll still get experience from everything.

Raltar
08.29.2012 , 06:48 PM | #16
I just wish I could take Esseless off the list because it literally takes twice as long as the next longest hard mode flashpoint.

Eyesmindassassin
09.01.2012 , 08:46 AM | #17
The whole point is to earn the reward by doing a daily random flashpoint. This gets more people into the different flashpoints instead of grinding the same one over and over.

If you want the reward you gotta be willing to do a random flashpoint.
No, it's not random at all. You couldn't be further from the truth. I get Red Reaper no matter what since I'm forced to queue for it. The reason I get Red Reaper 100% of the time is because it's a mid 40's Flashpoint, so there is way more people queuing for it since that's one of the only Flashpoints they can queue for. That and 50's are forced to queue for it to get the daily done. That isn't random at all. And then I have to uncheck Red Reaper and queue all over again to get the mission terminal daily done, that excludes Red Reaper... that's madness. I shouldn't have to queue 2x for normal Flashpoints to get 2 dailies done with the only difference between the two is that one is with Red Reaper and one is without. That's the definition of repetitive.

SintheSinthe
09.03.2012 , 09:07 PM | #18
Yeah, that bugs me too. At present, I'm not geared for SM LI. Deselecting it means I don't get the daily comms. Same for clicking off EV, which I really don't like. So, I can either screw the group over by selecting content that I know I'm not geared for (or simply dislike) and drop when I queue in, or deselect and not get my comms. At the very least, GF should tell you which FP it's going to be, so that I can see that it's LI or whatever and decline.

wainot-keel
09.04.2012 , 08:47 AM | #19
Lol touche :P I guess either a lot of people on your server qeue for BoI or D7, hence why you get stuck with them more often (more probable choice) or you're just having an unlucky streak, such is the nature of random >.<
yes, that's because some don't care about the bh comms (or already got them ) and are looking for a specific drop, like the columi offhand that can be used for some classes to upgrade their mainhand.

i think it's a good thing that in order to get the comms you have to be willing to do any hm. if people could select only 1 or 2, there will be less matches to be made and therefore longer queues for everybody.

Capt_Beers
09.04.2012 , 12:49 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SintheSinthe View Post
Yeah, that bugs me too. At present, I'm not geared for SM LI. Deselecting it means I don't get the daily comms. Same for clicking off EV, which I really don't like. So, I can either screw the group over by selecting content that I know I'm not geared for (or simply dislike) and drop when I queue in, or deselect and not get my comms. At the very least, GF should tell you which FP it's going to be, so that I can see that it's LI or whatever and decline.
You don't have to queue for HM LI to get the reward. You only have to queue for all the FP's in the a tier. So if you queue for all the tier 1 FP's you will get the reward.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics