Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Allow Sents/Maras to Q as tanks for T1 group finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Allow Sents/Maras to Q as tanks for T1 group finder

vojinsa
09.04.2012 , 12:11 PM | #21
sent/mara are easy to tank for and i will give you some tips on how to train them.

1. wait for them to force leap toward that gold with a knock back + slow. once the slow is applied force grip or harpoon the gold to you and let them run to the mob slowed or they focus on the normal mobs close by.

2. when they force leap to the boss just run around the mob til they look up from their kb and realize cleave kinda hurts.

3. force push is a great way to put some distance on them and again make them focus on the normal mobs.

sent/mara are simple creatures to train and once they learn that they are dps and not tanks threads like this will go away.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

Atramar
09.04.2012 , 12:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by vojinsa View Post
sent/mara are easy to tank for and i will give you some tips on how to train them.

1. wait for them to force leap toward that gold with a knock back + slow. once the slow is applied force grip or harpoon the gold to you and let them run to the mob slowed or they focus on the normal mobs close by.

2. when they force leap to the boss just run around the mob til they look up from their kb and realize cleave kinda hurts.

3. force push is a great way to put some distance on them and again make them focus on the normal mobs.

sent/mara are simple creatures to train and once they learn that they are dps and not tanks threads like this will go away.

You Sir are pure evil.
Thanks for tips.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013