Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc and Powertech

Lawrencelee
08.29.2012 , 07:22 AM | #1
have lots of claims powertech bettr than Merc (uncertainly whether concentrate with pvp only ) , but i think Merc is good and useful especially in missions if no healing over tough to complete kinds of similar ( if w/o hardcore lv up first as natrual goes ) to heroics tasks
exactly ( while those if consider for one and compansion to complete )

in pvp might good to heals others , not that weak as others mention depends what gears and status advance top uwith ( set all at lv50 in pvp gears and extras points are parts of measure about tough chasis)

So-low
08.29.2012 , 02:27 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lawrencelee View Post
have lots of claims powertech bettr than Merc (uncertainly whether concentrate with pvp only ) , but i think Merc is good and useful especially in missions if no healing over tough to complete kinds of similar ( if w/o hardcore lv up first as natrual goes ) to heroics tasks
exactly ( while those if consider for one and compansion to complete )

in pvp might good to heals others , not that weak as others mention depends what gears and status advance top uwith ( set all at lv50 in pvp gears and extras points are parts of measure about tough chasis)
It took about 6 read throughs of this post, but I think I know what your trying to say...

Yes, merc healing in PvP is semi-ok. Those (myself included) complaining about the imbalance mercs have to pyrotechs (well any class really) is about damage and utility.

Also, if English is a second or third language for you, fine. But if not, theres no excuse for putting up a near incomprehendable post such as this.

TrumpetNut
09.04.2012 , 09:40 AM | #3
Also, if English is a second or third language for you, fine. But if not, theres no excuse for putting up a near incomprehendable post such as this.[/QUOTE]

LOL