Republic VS Imperial Heroic Dailies

Has anyhone ever asked why EA doesn't make the republic heroic 2+ dailies available to Imperials and vis versa?

I have 6 50's on imperial and 2 republic and the heroics play differently. EA could improve the number of heroic instances easily by allowing either faction to run them.

Seems like a really easy way to add content. Now one may ask how to you control the flood of 49 mods, armours and enchants, the simple answer is that they are only really used for new 50's anyway. Who cares if they flood the market, it will only make entry into flashpoints and ops easier. Furthermore, the price on my server is about 5-15k each. Which is pretty cheap as it is. The next concern is the daily commissions. Quick response is simular to the mods, if it provides a cheap way to pick up a couple pieces of gear, great.

Gee

Edited by geewilkr

I haven't done the republic side, but a couple of issues, you would need new quest starters and heroic access points and also the conversations and voice acting would all need to be adjusted to make sense for the opposing faction?

I believe Bioware spent time pre-launch stating that you could play all the way through as a bounty hunter and then play all the way through as a Jedi, and you wouldn't share 1 single quest or 1 single line of dialog. It was a very intentional story decision to make all of the quests different. Sometimes, it's just different by a single imperial/republic quest giver's dialog, but it's different.

I think they made the right decision in making the Heroics different. Being able to see both kinds of heroic dailys is your reward for having level 50's of both factions. :rak_03: