Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's the last Tuesday in August....and still no NM EC or new content

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
It's the last Tuesday in August....and still no NM EC or new content

ConzarCR
09.03.2012 , 05:57 AM | #21
It'll be released a week before Mists goes live. If it doesn't, even the dest servers will be ghost towns... and even if it does they may become ghost towns. My guild has taken a massive hit just from GW2's launch, and the rest of the players has expressed interest in Mists Of Pandaria.

Whether you think WoW sucks or not, it is going to have a massive effect on server population. A lot of people joined SW because there was no WoW content worth playing.

Volantiz
09.03.2012 , 11:27 AM | #22
My guys are quitting out of boredom. We just don't need new operations and flashpoints, we need something non-heroic to keep the game interesting so we can be doing things during downtime between raiding. I was going to say "that doesn't involved the word dailies", but daily crafting quests to save up for high end (but below current operation tier gear) recipes, collectibles, revamped achievement system, mentoring system to do daily Story Mode Flashpoints for a currency reward to save up for adaptive gear, things to make the game more interesting.

The expansion when it arrives does need to bring in more gameplay to keep the interest alive. It's not just about operations, and I would be happy if we never had another operation added to the game if we had more to do outside gearing up for operations. My guild is rampaging through Explosive Conflict. But are looking elsewhere to do things more interesting.

Mynden
09.03.2012 , 02:18 PM | #23
Too late for my guild. We're going back to wow. We got tired of nothing new to do after months and months. I really did try to hold on. I haven't logged in since the end of the world event. No reason to.
http://www.swtorcatalyst.com

Catalyst- Hardcore results with casual commitment