Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Plans for APAC Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jarlgon
09.03.2012 , 10:29 AM | #1
Most of the players are complaining about low population. We (APAC players that I have spoken to on a regular basis) fear that the APAC servers are going to die completely. Are there any plans, apart from f2p, to change this?

Jarlgon
09.03.2012 , 11:45 AM | #2
just had to change my post, a response would be nice, but I know CS is really busy

Tirvaak
09.03.2012 , 12:20 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Jarlgon,

Thank you for posting. At this point in time, this is not something that we in Customer Support can answer. If you are referring to something along the lines of transfer options, there have been no further announcements regarding these.

I would recommend to keep an eye on the Devtracker and the Community Blog for future updates.

If you have any feedback or suggestions about your query then I would suggest to post them in the suggestion box to ensure that it reaches the correct department.

If you have any other questions or need any help please let us know and we will do what we can to assist.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Antiskeptic
09.03.2012 , 12:22 PM | #4
Wow, finally a reply to one of the many threads created about this issues. Outstanding.

Roalmo
09.03.2012 , 02:53 PM | #5
It is a second response I've seen in 2 of these APAC threads.

And again, unfortunately, they seem to be aimed at charging the 5-7 peeps, finally left on the APAC servers in a few months, significant money to transfer anywhere.