Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Pet Jawa

hikikomo
09.03.2012 , 02:59 AM | #1
Hey. Probably more than once to create a similar theme, but still write. I play a Sith Assassin and I'm horrified as I want to be near me on moprovozhdal me in my itinerary a little jawa. Perhaps not as lo lists you write or arrange BioWar vote or sentence. To make Jawa small pet like a little tauntaun?

Liquidacid
09.03.2012 , 07:38 AM | #2
wha !?!?

what is a moprovozhdal? when I google it only a single answer is returned and that is just a link to this post

it's like google translator threw up
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

CephalicRex
09.03.2012 , 07:51 AM | #3
BioWar sounds so much cooler than Bioware though. I think he should get points for that one. "You play SWTOR? Isn't that made by BIOWAAAR!!!"

grandmthethird
09.03.2012 , 07:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
wha !?!?

what is a moprovozhdal? when I google it only a single answer is returned and that is just a link to this post

it's like google translator threw up
lol, it takes real skill to find a word that google doesn't know

to the bits of the OP that i could understand. Jawa are not going to be a pet imo as they are a companion for bounty hunters
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

E-key
11.13.2012 , 11:21 AM | #5
This is straight from Google Translator... Good job trying, though.

ObiWanBaikonur
11.14.2012 , 07:21 AM | #6
It's Russian. "сопровождать" means "to be accompanied" and on a Russian keyboard c is next to m leading to the typo that could not be translated by google translate. He wants a little jawa to accompany him!
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi

Follow my adventures in the Republic of Georgia!

Crawelc
11.14.2012 , 07:49 AM | #7
Party Jawa coming, and it is a pet not a companion.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

E-key
11.14.2012 , 08:28 AM | #8
I'm waiting for my party Jawa... Tomorrow...

epicfear
11.14.2012 , 08:55 AM | #9
Question about the party jawa, actually... will it show up on characters I make later, because i am still leveling my alts...
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

E-key
11.14.2012 , 09:15 AM | #10
I think it will (I honestly have no idea)