Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SW:TOR Live Radio Show- The Nar Shaddaa Lounge (Tuesday nights, 6 PM Pacific)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
SW:TOR Live Radio Show- The Nar Shaddaa Lounge (Tuesday nights, 6 PM Pacific)

Jimer_Lins
12.13.2011 , 12:58 PM | #1
Sorry, my friends. The Nar Shaddaa Lounge is off the air. I received a warning from BioWare for talking in general about the show and linking the SHOUTCast URL.

While I might be able to create a custom chat channel, the channel support in-game is abysmal. And I also don't want to run the risk that someone will report me for spam again even if I do not mention the stream URL.

In the end, my aversion to the risk of being banned is higher than my desire to run the show. I apologize to everyone who listened to the show and I hope you will continue to tune in to my regular shows.

Thanks, all!

Blackferne
12.13.2011 , 01:03 PM | #2
Looking forward to it!
Jounville Blackferne

<The Church of Alvis>

Jimer_Lins
12.13.2011 , 02:35 PM | #3
Of course YOU are, Joun. :P
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Be sure to tune in to my LIVE weekly two-hour SWTOR talk show, Live From the Nar Shaddaa Lounge, every Tuesday night at 7 PM Pacific!

Sintz
12.13.2011 , 02:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimer_Lins View Post
Of course YOU are, Blackie. :P
Erm... O.O

Jimer_Lins
12.13.2011 , 02:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sintz View Post
Erm... O.O
Heh. No, stop being silly. However, to avoid any further confusion, I changed the name above.

Why the name? He's Jounville Blackferne,I've known him since we played together on Scylla in SWG, and I know him in real life. His character nickname is "Blackie", and he's the Guild Leader for The Church of Alvis (which I'm a member of).

Now that we've cleared that up, I hope you'll tune in to the show tonight!
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Be sure to tune in to my LIVE weekly two-hour SWTOR talk show, Live From the Nar Shaddaa Lounge, every Tuesday night at 7 PM Pacific!

Dodd
12.13.2011 , 03:13 PM | #6
Listen to the show, you will.
Dodd Formeianna
<ALVIS>

Jimer_Lins
12.13.2011 , 05:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dodd View Post
Listen to the show, you will.
What Dodd said.
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Jimer_Lins
12.13.2011 , 07:45 PM | #8
We're going live in fifteen minutes on Split Infinity Radio- give us a listen and get your drunken vengeance on with The Church of Alvis on Split Infinity as we bring you The Nar Shaddaa Lounge!
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

JCDIP
12.13.2011 , 07:50 PM | #9
OMW to tuning in.
Dread Pirates - Server: Darth Bandon

Pixieydust
12.13.2011 , 08:03 PM | #10
So glad I fell into this!! Looking forward to the show!! You horrible people who got in before me!! I can't wait, hopefully tomorrow for me!!