Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 12:30 PM | #711
Yes, He has been. He will find it harder to kill these guards however. He motioned for some guards that he been waiting. The seven guards walked over. These men have cortosis armor, for starts. Now Ravvok are you our ally? If you are I will gladly give you transport back to your capitol planet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.02.2012 , 12:48 PM | #712
Sabrina move`s towards the guards, a little at a time

ooc http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_iron is lightsaber resitant and very esy for mandalorian to get
so you could have some extra back up troop`s in this as Cortosis is brittle

JoeyAkamai
09.02.2012 , 12:56 PM | #713
Nara didn't look at Hadock.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 01:00 PM | #714
Zarron's ship finally made it to Mandalore. Once he made it he began walking to the entrance of Mandalor's base. Once he made it he went to the room that Mandalore was in and said, Hello Mandalore, I came to see if I could still be paid even though the meeting was a disaster.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 01:26 PM | #715
You shall be paid double for the inconvenience. My greatest sympathy. Here is your money. He put a small crate on the table.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 01:38 PM | #716
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
You shall be paid double for the inconvenience. My greatest sympathy. Here is your money. He put a small crate on the table.
Thankyou Mandalore, you are very kind. I think I might stay for a while. It has been a long time since I have spent time here. said Mal as he took the case of credits.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 04:22 PM | #717
Go ahead. I will warn you that we are in a partial lock down thanks to the attack of my fleet.

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 05:05 PM | #718
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Go ahead. I will warn you that we are in a partial lock down thanks to the attack of my fleet.
Well if that is the case I will stay in this building. Just in case if there is any fighting here.

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 05:33 PM | #719
Actually you are being housed outside of this building.

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 06:25 PM | #720
Hadock walked over to Nara laying his hand on her shoulder. Whats wrong won't even look at me?Didn't realize I was that banged up.

Kregan stood in her corner I'm fine standing. Not like I can't hear you over here.

Helvec turned his saber off. You hate me don't you Mal? You're obsessed with stopping me. Go away annoying little fool He then focused all his power in the force and began ripping apart whole sections of the wall, floor, and ceiling. You may want to run. I would hate for you to get crushed.