Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get rid of the Novare Coast Intro Cinematic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Get rid of the Novare Coast Intro Cinematic

Yeochins
09.02.2012 , 12:28 PM | #1
When joining a game in progress dont play the intro cinematic. Its just a waste of time having to lag through 2 seconds of a useless cinematic if you use the space-bar.

foxmob
09.02.2012 , 12:35 PM | #2
it is a pain in the ***. you can't go grab a soda from the fridge or anything while the wz loads cuz you have to start the cinematics in vstar and nc. having to confirm anything at that point is stupid.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Psychpuma
09.02.2012 , 12:44 PM | #3
You know what else sucks????? listening to you complain about something that isn't that big of a deal.

heechJunzi
09.02.2012 , 12:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post
When joining a game in progress dont play the intro cinematic. Its just a waste of time having to lag through 2 seconds of a useless cinematic if you use the space-bar.
Learn to use the escape key.

Also, isn't there an option for disabling these intros?
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando JŁnzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

Yeochins
09.02.2012 , 12:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by heechJunzi View Post
Learn to use the escape key.

Also, isn't there an option for disabling these intros?
Learn to understand that even if you use the escape key it is still loading the cinematic when you load the map.

Aizen
09.02.2012 , 12:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post

space bar

noun

1. A horizontal bar on a computer keyboard that is depressed in order to move the cursor one space to the right or, often, to perform some function in a program.

chisaineko
09.02.2012 , 02:32 PM | #7
Not having to use the space bar to revisit the same intro hundreds of times... priceless.

Chisaineko

Tkara
09.02.2012 , 05:59 PM | #8
The option to auto skip movies doesn't do a dang thing as far as I have found.

I don't want to see the Novare or VS opening scenes and I shouldn't have to use the space bar.

Why not just make the auto skip movie option make it so we don't see the opening scenes?

NeoRinTinTin
09.02.2012 , 06:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
it is a pain in the ***. you can't go grab a soda from the fridge or anything while the wz loads cuz you have to start the cinematics in vstar and nc. having to confirm anything at that point is stupid.
This may be intentional to ward off afkers.
Canderous Ordo
Commando Ržn (PVE / PVP)

DroidDreamer
09.03.2012 , 09:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tkara View Post
The option to auto skip movies doesn't do a dang thing as far as I have found.
^ Yep. It's on my forthcoming list of SWTOR UI annoyances.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.