Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need healer,tank addons!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vojinsa
09.02.2012 , 06:47 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by dtfr View Post
I agree with you whole heartedly. it is pretty sad that as a tank you have no idea how much threat you have until it is to late and a npc runs off and pwns the healer. and point and click healing is so messed up by the time you finally get the heal off you have to send out another cause the group mates health dropped alot lower

so basically you want adds to help you do a job?

as a tank unless there are known threat drops a tank should never lose it to a healer. gold mobs in kaon will jump around but again thats a known mechanic. healing in this game is easy w/o training wheels and if you cant watch whos doing what and heal then reroll sent/mara.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

Exiled-Phoenix
09.02.2012 , 08:43 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by vojinsa View Post
so basically you want adds to help you do a job?

as a tank unless there are known threat drops a tank should never lose it to a healer. gold mobs in kaon will jump around but again thats a known mechanic. healing in this game is easy w/o training wheels and if you cant watch whos doing what and heal then reroll sent/mara.
Agreed, healing is a faceroll with keybinds and a giant Ops screen.
Tanks do just fine aswell without addons.

People are just lazy or suck at their class and blame it on lack of addons while its really just a lack of skill or intelligence.

RKLimes
09.02.2012 , 10:49 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Though we don't have any news about allowing third-party interface addons, we'd definitely be interested to hear what functionality you feel is important to add to the current UI. Others have offered a few suggestions (thanks!), and it's helpful to us if you describe what you think is missing and let us know what we can do to improve the UI!
People have been asking for enhancements to the UI with regards to buff/debuff sizing, visibility, and positioning since beta, but I'm glad to hear that you feel these suggestions are helpful...
Super-Awesome suggestions. Trust me, they're amazing!
I highly recommend you peep your eyeballs on them!

Karkais
09.02.2012 , 11:42 AM | #164
I think that it is pretty sad that people can't do this without addons..
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III