The old nemesis in terror from beyond.

Nope it's Kephess, also HK is in the patch, read below for quotes.

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

General Conlath: I've seen what the Dread Masters made Kephess do on Asation. We can't let them overrun Belsavis.

Colonel Jadick: One last thing: The leader of the invaders that opened the hypergate roughly matches the Dread

Masters' servant on Denova: Kephess.

Supreme Chancellor Saresh: Welcome. I hear you're to be congratulated. Kephess is dead, the hypergate is closed, and our Gree allies on Asation are safe.

Supreme Chancellor Saresh: The Republic is in your debt as well. We may never know why Kephess opened the hypergate, or what the Dread Masters were planning, but you stopped them here.

HK-51: Declaration: I have completed a full analysis of my functions, master.

HK-51: Praise: Hearing you speak is like reviewing my programming logs. We will function well together, master.

HK-51: Correction: The Maker defies simple organic classifications, master. The Maker not only provides form and function, but also marks the undesirables who deserve liquidation.

It only says 1.3 because it was found just before KP was released and it was marked as 1.3.

Edited by Vermas

Nope it's Kephess, also HK is in the patch, read below for quotes.

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

General Conlath: I've seen what the Dread Masters made Kephess do on Asation. We can't let them overrun Belsavis.

Colonel Jadick: One last thing: The leader of the invaders that opened the hypergate roughly matches the Dread

Masters' servant on Denova: Kephess.

Supreme Chancellor Saresh: Welcome. I hear you're to be congratulated. Kephess is dead, the hypergate is closed, and our Gree allies on Asation are safe.

Supreme Chancellor Saresh: The Republic is in your debt as well. We may never know why Kephess opened the hypergate, or what the Dread Masters were planning, but you stopped them here.

HK-51: Declaration: I have completed a full analysis of my functions, master.

HK-51: Praise: Hearing you speak is like reviewing my programming logs. We will function well together, master.

HK-51: Correction: The Maker defies simple organic classifications, master. The Maker not only provides form and function, but also marks the undesirables who deserve liquidation.

It only says 1.3 because it was found just before KP was released and it was marked as 1.3.

Don't trust TORhead.

Kephess is the new Kael'thas. Bonus points to the devs if he opens the new fight with "Denova was merely a setback!"

this made my day !! really :)))) rofl

anyway .. i'd say its a rally high chanse of beeing kephess. he isnt really as iconic as malgus or revan and if u watch the ending denova cutscenes..:

empire - dread masters: kephess was just a vessel. the vessel is damaged. the vessel can be repaired.

republic ... well on republic side he sits right there next to the dread masters and actually speaks with u ... so obviously denova was just "a setback" (tm ... blizz) :)