Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 05:28 PM | #661
Mal the contacted his ships. Fire on those imperial cruisers. the republic ships then began to fire on the imperial ships aswell. Mal then said, Those imperial warships won't hold up much longer. Though we still have helvic that is loose. I better go and deal with him. Mal then began to look for Helvic.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 05:58 PM | #662
Helvec ran down the halls he knew it was too late to look for anything else other than his ride out. A patrol of mandos tried to stop him, but were no match for him as he cut them all down. Activating his comlink he yelled into it Infiltrator ship one get me out of here all other ships detach and head to Balmorra! he heard nothing but static. They had left hours before. Blast! I guess I will have to find another way out of here then.Now die! He yelled as he cut down several more mandos.

Jotunheim walked in to Naras room examining the damage. I guess he got a little stir crazy. pointing to the bottle Nara was holding he asked You up for sharing some of that?

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 06:01 PM | #663
Ya. I guess he's claustrophobic. And sure. Nara got two glasses and pulled a second chair to the table.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 06:07 PM | #664
Commander open fire. There won't be any escape pods used, shut them down and if any are launched blast them. Yes sir. The mandalorian ship began opening fire with every sort of weapon that they had collected. Mal we have two areas on board where there are multiple mandalorian deaths. The Hangar has the sith, while a hall near by is where I believe the jedi is attacking. Here are the coordinates.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 06:13 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Commander open fire. There won't be any escape pods used, shut them down and if any are launched blast them. Yes sir. The mandalorian ship began opening fire with every sort of weapon that they had collected. Mal we have two areas on board where there are multiple mandalorian deaths. The Hangar has the sith, while a hall near by is where I believe the jedi is attacking. Here are the coordinates.
Thankyou, this will be very usefull. Mal then walked out and began to run down the halls to Helvic's position with great speed. Once he found Helvic He turned on one of his purple blades and charged with much speed and slashed at Helvic multiple times.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 06:42 PM | #666
Helvec blocked with little effort. Come now Mal. You must realize I don't want to fight you! Helvec pushed Mal a good distance back and deactivated his saber. I just want to leave. Is that to much to ask?

Jotunheim sat down across from Nara. Must be huh. This whole mess is getting annoying don't you think?

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 06:54 PM | #667
Nara nodded. At that moment, the rakghoul came into the room and bit Jot's leg.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 06:56 PM | #668
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Helvec blocked with little effort. Come now Mal. You must realize I don't want to fight you! Helvec pushed Mal a good distance back and deactivated his saber. I just want to leave. Is that to much to ask?

Jotunheim sat down across from Nara. Must be huh. This whole mess is getting annoying don't you think?
Fine, leave. Though if you dare come back you won't be leaving. Mal then deactivated his lightsaber.

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 07:17 PM | #669
Please Mal, your idle threats are nothing to me. I will come and go anywhere I please. Fool. Helvec then pushed Mal further back with the force.

Jotunheim winced for a second before pulling the Rakghoul off his leg This thing needs a chew toy that isn't me!

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 07:24 PM | #670
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Please Mal, your idle threats are nothing to me. I will come and go anywhere I please. Fool. Helvec then pushed Mal further back with the force.

Jotunheim winced for a second before pulling the Rakghoul off his leg This thing needs a chew toy that isn't me!
Mal simply laughed. You are the fool. Actually you are more than a fool. You are an insane fool. And go ahead. I dare you to come back. Remember our last fight. I was not fighting at full power. So run along to where ever your foolish group is hiding at. I don't want to hold you up any longer.