Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Product Key for pre-orders.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin Product Key for pre-orders.

Etatheta
12.19.2011 , 04:24 PM | #11
I just received my email with my product key. Also the key can be found in my origin account. My guess is yours should follow shortly

OmniPi
12.19.2011 , 04:31 PM | #12
I have had no issues. My email was in my inbox yesterday with the product key. Be patient young padawans 8)

caveslug
12.19.2011 , 04:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OmniPi View Post
I have had no issues. My email was in my inbox yesterday with the product key. Be patient young padawans 8)
Granted there is a 2 day grace period now, but its 7 hours 30 mins from official launch. And no payments charged or codes sent on a freaking digital version of the game.

Not to mention Origin is bugged and I show no order history or pending orders, so I can't even cancel and just go buy the game from the store.

Kesac
12.19.2011 , 04:46 PM | #14
Yeah still havent gotten my code either i pre-ordered first day,also getting the bugged origin stuff as well.

Odragon
12.19.2011 , 04:47 PM | #15
I had this problem too. Email or phone them to get it corrected before release. After release, expect the CSRs to be insanely busy.

Cameronbic
12.19.2011 , 05:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Odragon View Post
I had this problem too. Email or phone them to get it corrected before release. After release, expect the CSRs to be insanely busy.
I ordered the CE from Origin on day one. Calling them, they say there is no issue and my card should be charged tomorrow (12/20) and the game will ship then and will arrive in 7-10 business days. When I tried to explain that I only have two days from launch to enter my product code, he just said, "Oh...".

No pending order on Origin site, no way to cancel it and just go buy a copy (if there are any CEs in stores). Good job on the launch of Origin, EA...
Sith Society