Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deal with the Problem

AshlaBoga
08.29.2012 , 01:25 AM | #1
Still hasn't been fixed.

For over a month now the Campaign Relic of Imperiling Serenity has only granted +315 defense for 20 seconds instead of the 30 seconds that it is supposed to buff for. This should be a PRIORITY fix, not something that you place on the back burner. I spent 200 Daily comms getting this relic, I want it fixed. Many tanks want it fixed. FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. (Futurama reference ftw)
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Dhariq
08.31.2012 , 04:05 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Still hasn't been fixed.

For over a month now the Campaign Relic of Imperiling Serenity has only granted +315 defense for 20 seconds instead of the 30 seconds that it is supposed to buff for. This should be a PRIORITY fix, not something that you place on the back burner. I spent 200 Daily comms getting this relic, I want it fixed. Many tanks want it fixed. FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. (Futurama reference ftw)
Yeah and a Assassin tank relic? If they actually had developers dedicated to this game it would have been out in the next weekly patch. I suppose all four left now are working on the new Terror from Bugs.

This game is just open to get some ticking income while they do other things. Sad but true.

stephenjohnp
08.31.2012 , 09:15 PM | #3
I'm not going to defend Bioware, but that Relic is garbage anyway and you should either be using the PvP variant or the proc Relic.

Dhariq
09.01.2012 , 07:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenjohnp View Post
I'm not going to defend Bioware, but that Relic is garbage anyway and you should either be using the PvP variant or the proc Relic.
I agree to the PvP oppinion. But well "garbage" compare to proc relic? Really? Difference betwen a fixed defense and the absorb proc one is like 0.02 - 0.03 % average mitigation not counting the added flexibility on when to get the boost.