Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 03:18 PM | #611
Who else would I mean? Of course it's him. He's insane with his mission to purge the galacy from the Mandos if you even disagree with him now he will... Kregan was stopped mid sentance by a rain of debris almost killing her. Silence coward. I should have killed you long ago. It is of no matter you will rot here. Helvec rushed to the middle of the room igniting his lightsaber. Seems like the data is not here. If it was then one of us would have had back on the ship by now. So tell me where did you fools put it before I kill you all.

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 03:25 PM | #612
You four help Kregan. I will handle Helvic. Mal then took out his new saberstaff. You are losing your mind Helvic, but you are blinded by this mission of your. said Mal. He then force pushed Helvic to the wall. You are lucky that I am being generous today. Now surrender now while you still can. This is my final offer.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 03:26 PM | #613
Stop Mal.Rafeesh, unfazed, stepped up to Helvic. Before I tell you the location you will not harm anyone else. Understood?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
08.31.2012 , 03:39 PM | #614
Sabrina had enough of being coped, up in the room. She knocked on the door, and told the bodyguard follow meThen began to walk quickly, the bodyguard gave chase Oi back in their, Rafeesh will kill me Just as he said it, sabrina turned round a corner.
Their saw the seen with Rafeesh, a couple of jedi a sith lord, and some mando`s. As she did, the lizard came round too with the bodyguard. What going on? Sabrina asked What weapon, and why are the jedi fighting? she asked

ooc force power`s are usless against sabrina as the lizard would nulifie them thank`s mdlogan

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 05:12 PM | #615
Sabrina unless you are hiding your true identity, you are not in need of the information as of yet. Please return to your quarters immediately. I shall talk with you later. Rafeesh turned back to the sith and jedi. Helvic, your apprentice is in much pain, if you have any healing abilities then now would be the time to use them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 05:15 PM | #616
Mal turned off his saberstaff and didn't attack anymore though was ready if Helvic attacked. Sith, can you check the area for any enemies. Just in case. said Mal to Ravvok.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 05:46 PM | #617
Nara pointed her rifle at Helvec. Sorry, but he shouldn't live.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 06:10 PM | #618
She has failed her condition is of no matter to me. Now one of you needs to tell me where those plans are before I kill you all!

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 06:13 PM | #619
Not unless we kill you first.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 06:16 PM | #620
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
She has failed her condition is of no matter to me. Now one of you needs to tell me where those plans are before I kill you all!
You are in no situation for threats Helvic. You are out numbered and out matched. I am sure I could beat you and if not me alone then all of us could. So I suggest shutting up and surrendering.