Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
What is the name of your character's lightsaber?

Shibo
08.18.2012 , 05:58 PM | #11
Skism is my name. Chasm is my blade.
My future progeny will be named Kasm. His blades will be Schism and Fissure.

RowanThursday
08.31.2012 , 01:52 PM | #12
My Sentinel refers to hers as Pinky (the green one) and Perky (the blue one). She claims the names came to her in a dream. Actually, she made them up to irritate Satele Shan.

"... Hi there! Sorry to interrupt, honey, I can see you're kind of busy here. *Nice* secret base, by the way- *love* what you've done with the place- and those slinky little battle droids you put on the door were ever such a friendly touch. Only had to do the *tiniest* little bit of percussive reprogramming on them. Oh- *sorry*, I'm rambling, beg your pardon, you're all standing around there with all those shiny guns, all impatient to get on with the 'shooting the intruder' bit and I won't shut up, it's terribly rude. I'm Beth. Well, Bethan January, I suppose, if you want to be formal about it... by the way, you doing anything later? I was thinking a nice candlelit supper, just you, me, and... well, actually, just me, since I'm not really supposed to date and anyway, you'll be a bit... detained- sorry again, getting ahead of myself. I just wanted to get introductions out of the way first... I suppose I should start with the glowstick girls here... This is Pinky, and this is Perky... and we're here to teach you the words of the week, which are "Surrender" and "Now."
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.

ErikModi
09.11.2012 , 08:07 PM | #13
What are the names of my character's lightsaber?

Selon's lightsaber is Selon.
Amavia's lighstabers are Amavia.

The lightsaber is not just a tool, not just a weapon. It is part of the Jedi, an extension of their body, a conduit to connecting the Force. It is not a thing to be named. . . it is me, as I am it.
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.

Sneakycheeks
10.12.2012 , 11:11 AM | #14
I honestly hadn't thought of this...but seems like fun. Though I doubt most Jedi would name their lightsabers because that can be seen as forming attachments. But then again my Jedi Guardian Binjiro..broke the rules by falling in love with and marrying Kira..so I guess naming his lightsaber wouldn't be too big of a stretch for him lol. He'd most likely call his lightsaber Jade..because of its green color.

My Sith Warrior Tresee wouldn't name either of her lightsabers..she'd think that naming something like that would be very stupid.

Like wise my Sith Sorc probably wouldn't name his lightsaber either...seeing it as a childish thing to do.

My Jedi Shadow, though very devoted to the Jedi code...is secretly something of a rebel...so if she did name her lightsaber...she'd probably never admit it to anyone.

Sneakycheeks
10.12.2012 , 11:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RowanThursday View Post
My Sentinel refers to hers as Pinky (the green one) and Perky (the blue one). She claims the names came to her in a dream. Actually, she made them up to irritate Satele Shan.

"... Hi there! Sorry to interrupt, honey, I can see you're kind of busy here. *Nice* secret base, by the way- *love* what you've done with the place- and those slinky little battle droids you put on the door were ever such a friendly touch. Only had to do the *tiniest* little bit of percussive reprogramming on them. Oh- *sorry*, I'm rambling, beg your pardon, you're all standing around there with all those shiny guns, all impatient to get on with the 'shooting the intruder' bit and I won't shut up, it's terribly rude. I'm Beth. Well, Bethan January, I suppose, if you want to be formal about it... by the way, you doing anything later? I was thinking a nice candlelit supper, just you, me, and... well, actually, just me, since I'm not really supposed to date and anyway, you'll be a bit... detained- sorry again, getting ahead of myself. I just wanted to get introductions out of the way first... I suppose I should start with the glowstick girls here... This is Pinky, and this is Perky... and we're here to teach you the words of the week, which are "Surrender" and "Now."
lol that cracked me up. Thanks.

Jessnjam
10.18.2012 , 08:09 PM | #16
Well... My Knight calls hers "Awesome" and "Epicness"...
She's just that awesome... lol.
ONLY TOGETHER ARE WE WHOLE!
Blue Tainted Crystal Shards

Prettyevilish
11.09.2012 , 04:43 AM | #17
My sage's is 'Flashlight', because she and her JK companion are pretty sure it's just a flashlight that she blinds people with when they get in melee strike distance.

My assassin named her electrostaff 'Beast' (only uses it during PvE due to the whole, stupid double saber requirement) and her double-bladed lightsaber 'Apocalypse'.

Belly
11.09.2012 , 03:53 PM | #18
My Knight's saber is called Deliverance

My Assassin's saber is called Redemption (he's light sided)
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Jenzali
11.09.2012 , 05:13 PM | #19
In the words of Rogun the Butcher's bounty hunter, to Corso Riggs:

"There's something unwholesome about a man who names his weapons"
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.09.2012 , 05:25 PM | #20
I redecided:

Mutilator and Annihilator

Mutilator because I encountered a glitch of which I repeatedly hit a standing corpse and Annihilator because of my spec
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>