Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does anyone do FPs anymore?!?!?!

ATAMIANM
08.30.2012 , 12:52 PM | #11
I'm on the Bastion too. My two main toons (50 Assassin and 50 Marauder) are both DPS, and I find it generally takes 35-50 minutes to get a flashpoint via the queue. Sometimes faster, other times not. Specific FP can be tough. I waited nearly 2 weeks to get the False Emperor to complete my First Strike with Marauder.

Others have said tanks and healers do not wait nearly as long.

mikebevo
08.30.2012 , 12:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by stlbbfan View Post
what server r u on?
The Harbinger....Although I just think I go at the right time. Usually around 5:30 to 6:00 pm CT. If I join later or on weekend the wait is usually longer. Usually always do DPS first even though it isn't my main for that reason. Weekends healer is really fast, but DPS takes forever and a day.

Also may have something to do with my luck. Usually always get the group at a time in BH that I do not want to get the group. Like while installing listening devices or in the acid pool.

Draekos
08.30.2012 , 01:52 PM | #13
It seems to have dropped off a bit on the Bastion. A couple weeks ago I could get pretty quick pops for my 50s but they are alot slower now. I've also noticed much slower queue times on my 45 healer, but I think that has to do more with finally outlevelling the Foundry in the GF and less people queueng in this specific bracket than anything else.
Currently playing Nhatt Sixpack on the Bastion.

Nilatis
08.31.2012 , 04:52 AM | #14
I get matched the moment I click to join queue. But I am always assigned to play the tank role even though I don't have any equipment with shield rating, absorption or defense, and didn't go up the tank tree. Haven't reached level 50 yet, but my guess is that once I attempt hardcore with that setup (Soresu-Rage) for daily and weekly I will get wrecked immediately.
“Best with the best—the sender, not the sent; or all at once: more glory will be won.” - Milton

StefanInter
08.31.2012 , 05:40 AM | #15
Pops usually instantly for my tanks and healer toons. But my dps toons can be a long wait.
SWTOR

DSafana
08.31.2012 , 08:26 AM | #16
I have five 50 toons 2 tanks 2 healers and 1 dps. the Tank q is almost instant. the healer q was a few minutes and DPS q was 30 minutes.
When LFG tool q's initially gave BH comms I did 1 HM FP per toon every day. Now that all 5 of my toons have full Black hole gear(some fully optimized) , I stopped doing the HM FP's.
Now I just do BH weekly and farm EC for the BH comms to optimize the rest and gear my companions. It's less stressful then pug groups.
Until they come up with new Tier gear or new content, I won't be doing LFG FP's.

CrusherKing
08.31.2012 , 02:41 PM | #17
I do it when i can but i take a lot of time though to form a group

imperialmerc
08.31.2012 , 04:26 PM | #18
On Canderous Ordo I geared up my Vanguard a bit. I got 4 consecutive insta-queues in a day. Just runnig a flashpoint and queueing again. Did wonders.
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

Khevar
08.31.2012 , 04:36 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nilatis View Post
I get matched the moment I click to join queue. But I am always assigned to play the tank role even though I don't have any equipment with shield rating, absorption or defense, and didn't go up the tank tree. Haven't reached level 50 yet, but my guess is that once I attempt hardcore with that setup (Soresu-Rage) for daily and weekly I will get wrecked immediately.
Have you unchecked the "Tank" role in your Group Finder settings?