Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Legacy Buffs Not Workin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Companion Legacy Buffs Not Workin

mokkh
05.27.2012 , 09:50 PM | #21
The crit and health bonuses are working, as well as accuracy and surge.

Here's some screenshots as proof:

The one with the bonus stats

The one without the bonus stats

LagunaD
05.29.2012 , 12:27 PM | #22
Risha's crit bonus isn't working for my characters.

Some may work, while others don't.
Dagoreth/Shadow - Martina/Sentinel - Sandrine/Commando - Silmara/Scoundrel
Belechannas/Sage - Knox/Vanguard

Vixxa/Marauder - Niobe/Sorceror
The Harbinger

Ellvaan
05.30.2012 , 06:52 AM | #23
Greetings everyone!

We appreciate your report and your patience! This is currently on our Known In-Game Issues list by Live Community Coordinator, Amber Green:

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen
Hello everyone! We appreciate you joining us to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and we hope you enjoy the game. As MMORPGs are large and complex projects, inevitably we do discover issues that may affect gameplay. We're working constantly to fix anything that will affect the player experience, but for now this is our current list of high priority in-game known issues.

UPDATED: May 25th, 2012

Legacy
  • Unlocking the Legacy Reward for Risha does not properly grant the intended stat modification.
We appreciate your patience and again, please know that we are working on it!

Thank you!

British_Wookiee
08.28.2012 , 10:24 PM | #24
Could we get some clarification on this issue please?

I'm referring to two matters:
1) If I unlock Corso as a ranged tank, gaining the increase to max health stat bonus, does this mean that if I unlock other companion characters of the same role-type but on different classes, I wont receive another bonus to max health? I.e it's not cumulative?

If not, this kinda makes the whole point of maxing out your affection with different companions on different classes kinda pointless, except maybe for some weird bragging rights...

2) If the answer to the above point is that unlocking multiple companions of the same role-type SHOULD give you stacking increases to certain stats, is this supposed to have been fixed? I ask this, because as of 22:00 MDT this evening, it still does not appear to be working for me.
K r a y d e n
/__R_e_d___D_r_a_g_o_n___P_l_a_t_o_o_n__\

- British: Killing you politely since the 1800s -

Skodan
08.29.2012 , 01:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by British_Wookiee View Post
Could we get some clarification on this issue please?

I'm referring to two matters:
1) If I unlock Corso as a ranged tank, gaining the increase to max health stat bonus, does this mean that if I unlock other companion characters of the same role-type but on different classes, I wont receive another bonus to max health? I.e it's not cumulative?

If not, this kinda makes the whole point of maxing out your affection with different companions on different classes kinda pointless, except maybe for some weird bragging rights...

2) If the answer to the above point is that unlocking multiple companions of the same role-type SHOULD give you stacking increases to certain stats, is this supposed to have been fixed? I ask this, because as of 22:00 MDT this evening, it still does not appear to be working for me.
1) correct, you will only get the health bonus from one tank, you will however get 10 presence from each companion you get maxed

2) working as intended
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Kitru
08.30.2012 , 08:28 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
1) correct, you will only get the health bonus from one tank, you will however get 10 presence from each companion you get maxed
It's important to remember that you get the companion benefits right when you start a character. if you've maxed out a human and have a fair number of companions maxed out for the additional presence, you can look forward to having a *stupidly* overpowered companion until you hit about 30 (on my latest characterr, a gunslinger, Corso had roughly 3k hp and was hitting harder than I was when I first got him thanks to all of the presence from Legacy).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Skodan
08.30.2012 , 09:32 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
It's important to remember that you get the companion benefits right when you start a character. if you've maxed out a human and have a fair number of companions maxed out for the additional presence, you can look forward to having a *stupidly* overpowered companion until you hit about 30 (on my latest characterr, a gunslinger, Corso had roughly 3k hp and was hitting harder than I was when I first got him thanks to all of the presence from Legacy).
yup, i have my human presence and 6 companions done so i have 160 additional presence. its great, mako was actually useful in undergeared stuff as a dps
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds