Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game freezing during fights

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Game freezing during fights
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tindergarten
08.25.2012 , 08:33 PM | #11
So to recap (and to bump because I fear my thread has been lost in the shuffle... or I'm just impatient, which I believe we've already established ) the game so far seems to work fine on a new Windows user profile, but even under a clean boot still locks up under my main profile.

Tirvaak
08.26.2012 , 03:06 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Tindergarten,

Thank you for replying. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the user profile. It is strange that the clean boot no longer helps with the problem. It sounds as if there is a possible corruption in the profile itself. This link will bring you to the Microsoft page that explains how to fix a corrupt user profile.

I hope this helps with your issue.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Tindergarten
08.26.2012 , 10:22 PM | #13
*sigh* that's not fixing anything. That's moving everything to the new and scrapping the old! Well, sounds like the battle was with Windows the whole time, and you've done all you can. Thanks for your help in tracking down the problem.

Tirvaak
08.30.2012 , 01:52 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Tindergarten,

I'm glad that I could help find the issue but I am sorry that there is nothing more I can do to help other than the suggestion I have linked in my last post.

If there is anything else please let us know and we will happily assist.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support