Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Screen, But I hear Audio

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Black Screen, But I hear Audio
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IamSmexy
08.29.2012 , 09:45 PM | #1
As stated in the title, the game lauches fine, and I can hear the audio of the game, however my screen is completely black. And yes, I have turned fullscreen off. Here is my DxDiag.

Spoiler

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags. – CS Forum Team

Bronholz
08.29.2012 , 10:15 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again IamSmexy,

Please note, as I said in your previous thread, we can only provide support for Star Wars™:The Old Republic™ running on a native Windows XP/Vista/7 environment. We offer only limited support for Mac users on Bootcamp, but there are many threads by community members providing further help with running the game on Mac. As stated before we are not able to provide support for vMware.

What I can say is that this issue can be caused by your video drivers being outdated(although this doesn't seem to be the case for yourself) or just conflicting with the game. Something you may wish to try is rolling back your drivers to the previous to see if this changes your issue. Additionally some players have reported that having non standard peripherals(such as Keyboards or Synthesizers plugged into their computers have also been a cause of this issue).

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support