Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring back Chevin Vendor

Lewrawls
08.28.2012 , 03:17 PM | #1
Lots of people have Chevin acommendations left, bring back the vendor on Narshada, at least for another week.

Percy_CN
08.28.2012 , 08:23 PM | #2
They already left it up an extra week. What possible reason could people have for not going to the vendor in that week?

Neminos
08.28.2012 , 08:30 PM | #3
same complaint after the rakghoul event. Still waitin to spend the extra samples we have that BW said we would be able to use again some day.

Lasario
08.29.2012 , 05:35 PM | #4
Bring back the vendor

Lasario
08.29.2012 , 05:41 PM | #5
What possible reason could one have for not getting to the vendor? Ummmm...Real Life. Jobs, Kids, School, Girlfriends, Wives, Boyfriends (for girls) SO's (covers all persuasions), Going out for fun (some people just don't have their head in their computer) Oh, and other MMO's and games (SWTOR isn't the only MMO or game on the planet) So there you have it - reasons someone could not get on the vendor in the limited timeframe.

Raila
08.29.2012 , 09:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasario View Post
What possible reason could one have for not getting to the vendor? Ummmm...Real Life. Jobs, Kids, School, Girlfriends, Wives, Boyfriends (for girls) SO's (covers all persuasions), Going out for fun (some people just don't have their head in their computer) Oh, and other MMO's and games (SWTOR isn't the only MMO or game on the planet) So there you have it - reasons someone could not get on the vendor in the limited timeframe.
Sorry, but even if taking all of those reasons in to consideration that's still a little ridiculous. If anyone seriously couldn't take 10 minutes out of their entire week to log on and run to the vendor they are just out of luck. We are talking a whole extra week, and that was even announced on this website before the event was over.

On a side note. Having read multiple threads about this it seems the only reason people have large amounts of tokens at this point is because they were hoping to sell them for huge profits the last day. Seems to me like they are just trying to use an excuse because they got boned by login issues the last day the vendor was up.
Quitting the game? (or anything for that matter) Check this link before making a post about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGiK-X9-0A

LordTyronus
05.08.2013 , 08:52 AM | #7
I still agree that there were many reasons I couldn't get to the vendor, and I only have about 150 tokens. I was out of town that week, and unable to play. Now they are just sitting in my bank..

It would be nice if they had a room for all the old event vendors.
The Crestingstrider Legacy
Caitline Crestingstrider, Level 55 Sorcerer
Catharine Crestingstrider, Level 55 Powertech

Guild Leader of Isolated Incident