Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors Edition Missing Product Key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collectors Edition Missing Product Key
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Warbreaker
12.19.2011 , 04:12 PM | #271
Mine has a plastic square around it and overall, the box looked as if it had been factory sealed and normal. I didn't find anything that caused immediate alarm while I was opening the case.

Then again, I also have my Product Registration Code Leaflet, but I do not have the code. Others with boxes that looked open may not even have their leaflet, which is my guess.
9/29/11 -- Betagate.
Never forget.

tricksterbro
12.19.2011 , 04:15 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by Warbreaker View Post
Mine has a plastic square around it and overall, the box looked as if it had been factory sealed and normal. I didn't find anything that caused immediate alarm while I was opening the case.

Then again, I also have my Product Registration Code Leaflet, but I do not have the code. Others with boxes that looked open may not even have their leaflet, which is my guess.
Mine had the plastic square around the sides with the game info of what was in the box printed on it, it had 2 circular sticky tabs at the top and 2 at the bottom that were the only seals. It was completely sealed with no marks on it indicating it hadn't been tampered with

Warbreaker
12.19.2011 , 04:18 PM | #273
Same here. I've also just sent Stephen Reid and David Bass another Twitter update linking them to the forums, as that is about the only thing I can do.

I've done everything else that can be done so now, I'm grasping at straws, hoping to find someone who will grab them with me.
9/29/11 -- Betagate.
Never forget.

Fizzikx
12.19.2011 , 04:23 PM | #274
Here's a curveball for you guys; I recieved TWO product keys. Both appear valid - am I missing something - is the second key needed for something else?

tricksterbro
12.19.2011 , 04:24 PM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by Fizzikx View Post
Here's a curveball for you guys; I recieved TWO product keys. Both appear valid - am I missing something - is the second key needed for something else?
Stephen Reid is still aiming to update us on missing product keys today, great news

stockishgsr
12.19.2011 , 04:24 PM | #276
Fresh off of Stephen Reid's Twitter feed.

"We're still aiming for an update for missing product keys today; stay tuned."

There is some light at the end of the tunnel for you guys and us that still need to pick our copies up.
Snootchie Bootchies!!!

Warbreaker
12.19.2011 , 04:28 PM | #277
I just received an update from David Bass and am currently talking to him, but it appears that Stephen Reid will be posting an update on our problem later today hopefully.

Finally, some good news and some attention. It's been a long wait so hopefully we can find some information out that will help us soon.
9/29/11 -- Betagate.
Never forget.

JovethGonzalez
12.19.2011 , 04:35 PM | #278 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone, rest assured that we have been monitoring this thread and gathering information. We're hoping to have an update for you soon, as Stephen mentioned.

Fizzikx
12.19.2011 , 04:37 PM | #279
Joveth, amongst all of the confusion - I recieved two product codes in my CE - is this required? Or was that intended? Or a glitch? etc? I guess I am worried I am not using both for whatever purpose they may be intended for?
Thanks!
-Fizz

Warbreaker
12.19.2011 , 04:40 PM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, rest assured that we have been monitoring this thread and gathering information. We're hoping to have an update for you soon, as Stephen mentioned.
Thank you sooo much for official confirmation that you have seen this thread. That really helps us out as I really don't like spamming twitter accounts or Google+ accounts or anything else. I generally like to solve issues on my own if I can, but this time, it just wasn't possible and since we weren't getting any sort of official, clear confirmation that you were aware of the issue, I took matters into my own hands and bugged everyone and anyone to get some indication that you understood what was happening.

Now that you have, I want to apologize to all the developers whom I bothered and to appreciate the time and effort you took in replying to my messages and for putting up with me. Now all I need to do is wait: And I'm content with that.
9/29/11 -- Betagate.
Never forget.