Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best pvp Assassin Spec?

Ch_Zero
08.28.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1
Warzone trolls, scoreboard heroes, and ignorant believers.
these people have names.
I suppose you deserve one. Congratulations!

THEFERRARICARGUY
08.28.2012 , 07:12 PM | #2
No. I downright hate that spec, just like i hate pyro powertechs and assault vanguards, its utterly confounding how a hybrid is supposed to be the best for our class when bioware intended for full 31-point specs to be the best for our class. Still, it's faceroll easy and i dislike it with a passion, so.... gg bioware, I shall take my awesomeness somewhere else!

cycao
08.29.2012 , 06:55 AM | #3
Yeah that's the cookie cutter spec that most people run with nowadays. I personally did not like it and have gone to madness and I am never going back to darkness, its just to easy. Madness offers a bit more healing and damage if you can manage to stay alive long enough.

RendValor
08.29.2012 , 07:36 AM | #4
That build is nice and dandy but I hate ground-clicking for Death Field/Force in Balance. I'm a purist 31/0/10 who can still top damage and protection in a WZ
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

THEFERRARICARGUY
08.29.2012 , 10:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
That build is nice and dandy but I hate ground-clicking for Death Field/Force in Balance. I'm a purist 31/0/10 who can still top damage and protection in a WZ
only problem is any kind of darkness build WILL bore me to death, since its not challenging to stay alive and spam wither and get protection points with guard and taunt, i know a good player can make darkness amazing, but there are just too many bads who use this spec and then trash talk me for using deception or madness, its completely destroying the reputation of the spec for me, and especially when I can beat that person easily, its not fun. Not fun at all. Especially since I get condescended against by those bads and even the good players. Just because a spec isn't as good as the best one, that doesn't mean i suck just for playing it. My friend is a valor 90 darkness sin, and i easily 100-0'd him as deception, just because i have practice with it. Doesn't make sense to call me a bad, does it? Above all else, as cycao said, its a cookie cutter build, its just as simple as a pyro powertech. (Trash, Energize Proc, Shock, Death field, rinse and repeat) I'd rather make it difficult for me to play so I can have fun, not so I can easily top charts by being a square. Really, darkness spec