Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar Clan (Server/Interest?)

Sacrmeno
08.28.2012 , 08:13 AM | #11
Bergeren Colony!
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

Haggardbr
08.28.2012 , 08:24 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sacrmeno View Post
Bergeren Colony!
Aaww... I'm from Canderous Ordo!
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Sacrmeno
08.28.2012 , 10:40 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
Aaww... I'm from Canderous Ordo!
Well, it had to be RP server so...... But you could make a character over here!
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

Haggardbr
08.28.2012 , 11:45 AM | #14
Well, it had to be RP server so...... But you could make a character over here!
Nah, I was originally from Drooga's Pleasure Barge and i left all that I had there to start over in Canderous Ordo due to a friend invite.

My point of view is that it doesn't need to be a RP server for us to make a RP guild...
Suarel

Sacrmeno
08.28.2012 , 12:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
Nah, I was originally from Drooga's Pleasure Barge and i left all that I had there to start over in Canderous Ordo due to a friend invite.

My point of view is that it doesn't need to be a RP server for us to make a RP guild...
I'm open for us to move to Canderous Ordo, I was originally on that server anyways, but moved to Lord Ieldis, then transfered. We'll just have to ask Shadow-Striker.

Haggardbr
08.28.2012 , 02:22 PM | #16
I'm open for us to move to Canderous Ordo, I was originally on that server anyways, but moved to Lord Ieldis, then transfered. We'll just have to ask Shadow-Striker.
If this happens, I'm interested in joining this "cathar only" guild...

My commando is already in one guild, but I don't know if i'll put my future cathar smuggler into it as well.
Suarel

LillisNicholas
09.16.2012 , 05:33 PM | #17
Hello i read this post and I was wondering if i Could get in on this Cathar guild
Corav- Ha! I laugh in your face puny Gonk Droid I have faced Darths of the sith, The icy depths of Hoth, The scorching deserts of Tatoine!...... 2 minutes later.......would you like to call in a medical droid or go to a med center?

Nefla
09.18.2012 , 02:11 PM | #18
I would also love this...if they ever release the Cathar!

DarthAeonis
11.11.2012 , 01:08 PM | #19
i'd def join on this. im not usually a guild kind person but this sounds very fun, plus i love rp. imperial all the way!!!
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."