Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Balmorra Traken 4 legacy

Ilintar
02.06.2012 , 11:40 PM | #31
BTW, if you want a trivlal to memorize (albeit requiring a ton of steps) method of doing this.

Think of the lights as a 3x3 table. 0 are off and 1 are on. Memorize or note down the setting, for example:

0 1 0
0 0 1
0 1 0

Now, click once on all the zeroes (dark ones). This should result in a new setting, in this case:

0 0 1
0 0 0
0 0 1

Again, click once on all the dark ones and memorize the new table:

1 1 1
0 1 0
1 1 1

Keep doing it...

1 0 1
0 1 0
1 0 1

And again...

1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1

Fun fact: if at every state, you switch once exactly the pylons that are dark at this stage, you will eventually appear at a stage where all the pylons are lit.
Ilum PvP proposal - read here

bsmolke
02.07.2012 , 11:49 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilintar View Post
BTW, if you want a trivlal to memorize (albeit requiring a ton of steps) method of doing this.

Think of the lights as a 3x3 table. 0 are off and 1 are on. Memorize or note down the setting, for example:

0 1 0
0 0 1
0 1 0

Now, click once on all the zeroes (dark ones). This should result in a new setting, in this case:

0 0 1
0 0 0
0 0 1

Again, click once on all the dark ones and memorize the new table:

1 1 1
0 1 0
1 1 1

Keep doing it...

1 0 1
0 1 0
1 0 1

And again...

1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1

Fun fact: if at every state, you switch once exactly the pylons that are dark at this stage, you will eventually appear at a stage where all the pylons are lit.
This. Just did the quest and came to post this solution, can't believe it took this long to post it. Props though for beating me to it.

GreySix
02.22.2012 , 06:45 PM | #33
I'm a military officer in my 40s with a Master's Degree, but this is a math puzzle, and I suck at math. I got the ship shot down twice, in a short period of time. But it was pure dumb luck.

GenGrievouss
03.14.2012 , 01:29 AM | #34
I tried it over and over again but finally got it. You have to be careful to turn on the ones on the outside be mindful that when you turn one on the others connected turn off.

resketh
04.19.2012 , 01:21 AM | #35
I thought the quest was a good idea, personally. However, if your aren't able to figure it out (or don't like logic puzzles in your mindless gaming) I can understand where it would be frustrating for you, and you have my sympathies. What I found most frustrating is after my questing partner and I figured the thing out without help, we cant even with help find the ship. Nothing the resembles a "ship" or a "wing" as was mentioned by a poster on Torhead was visible.

mokonwo
05.10.2012 , 02:04 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by resketh View Post
What I found most frustrating is after my questing partner and I figured the thing out without help, we cant even with help find the ship. Nothing the resembles a "ship" or a "wing" as was mentioned by a poster on Torhead was visible.
funny. just enable the cannon and look at it. it fires at a ship flying around, watch where the ship crashs, loot it -> profit.

Force_Acolyte
08.25.2012 , 03:29 AM | #37
i know that but is not a 3x3 grid the pillars around it are in a perfect circle and which pilar is which number?

Force_Acolyte
08.25.2012 , 03:31 AM | #38
and also do or do not there is no try ... best option is do not it will be cut anyway there is a high chance it will

sithterror
08.25.2012 , 08:45 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Force_Acolyte View Post
and also do or do not there is no try ... best option is do not it will be cut anyway there is a high chance it will
You respond to a thread that hasn't lived for over 90+ days! Then you say some bokern engrish about it being cut, or high chance it will. So you know this how? Ouija, tarot, crystal ball or just a shot in the dark.

Capt_Beers
08.28.2012 , 10:15 AM | #40
ITT: People who never played a Zelda game. Or any Nintendo game for that matter.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics