Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mandalorian Break-away


ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 06:26 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan extended her arm stopping Mal from moving forward. Like I said you're not going any farther. This whole little plan of yours goes flying out the window right now. I suggest you turn around now and leave.
I suggest you get your hand off of me and leave. Said Mal. He was about to take out his lightsaber in case of anything going wrong.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 06:30 PM | #502
And I suggest you keep your saber away. It would be a shame for someone such as yourself to have fallen to the darkside and become greedy and arrogant making up enemies as you went along on your quest for power. Attacking a fellow Jedi unprovoked outside the council chambers would be such a display of your rage and how far from grace you have fallen hmm?

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 06:34 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
And I suggest you keep your saber away. It would be a shame for someone such as yourself to have fallen to the darkside and become greedy and arrogant making up enemies as you went along on your quest for power. Attacking a fellow Jedi unprovoked outside the council chambers would be such a display of your rage and how far from grace you have fallen hmm?
I am not greedy for power nor did I plan on attacking you unprovoked. And you are trying to play mind games. said Mal. He then shrugged off the hand and walked into the council chambers.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 06:57 PM | #504
Kregan walked in behind him with an aura of satisfaction around her. Her master's plan had worked out flawlessly. In the council chamber lay three dead Jedi other than that it was completely empty. I tried to tell you Master Mal but you just would not listen. The council is not here and won't be back for some time. It seems there was a bit of a incident involving a rakghoul or three somehow escaping the containment zone. Such a tragedy really.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 07:00 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan walked in behind him with an aura of satisfaction around her. Her master's plan had worked out flawlessly. In the council chamber lay three dead Jedi other than that it was completely empty. I tried to tell you Master Mal but you just would not listen. The council is not here and won't be back for some time. It seems there was a bit of a incident involving a rakghoul or three somehow escaping the containment zone. Such a tragedy really.
What have you done? said Mal now showing his sharp teeth. You clearly have lost you mind.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 07:06 PM | #506
Kregan laughed and disappeared Clearly you did not listen very well. I just TOLD you what happened. The council are off on some adventure to purge Corsucant of its new-found residents after they murdered these poor beings. They will not be back for quite some time they deemed it something of the utmost importance.You really think I would sink so low? Mal what kind of Jedi would I be. Kregan then reappeared behind Mal whispering Boo. In his ear before disappearing quickly once more. Kregan always had fun with these kind of games.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 07:10 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan laughed and disappeared Clearly you did not listen very well. I just TOLD you what happened. The council are off on some adventure to purge Corsucant of its new-found residents after they murdered these poor beings. They will not be back for quite some time they deemed it something of the utmost importance.You really think I would sink so low? Mal what kind of Jedi would I be. Kregan then reappeared behind Mal whispering Boo. In his ear before disappearing quickly once more. Kregan always had fun with these kind of games.
I have had enough of this, I am leaving. And don't you dare follow me. He then began to walk out of the jedi temple. He would know if Kregan was following him. His senses were on full alert right now. He then hoped on board a shuttle that took off right as he got on board.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 07:14 PM | #508
Kregan laughed more toying with a fellow Jedi like this had never been so much fun. She ran outside not missing a beat and threw a small tracking device on Mal's shuttle. I'm not following you Master Mal! she said in a childish tone. Not right now at least.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 07:20 PM | #509
Mal's ship headed to a republic fleet made up of several capitol ships and thranta class corvettes. Once he made it to the fleet he went to the bridge and ordered the fleet to go into hyperspace. Admiral, get me in contact of the Mandalorian fleet. I want them to know of my support. the admiral then opened a transmission to the bridge of the head warship that rafeesh was on. "Hello, this is jedi master Mal Verrick. I am bringing a fleet to your position to help fight the five. I would like you to know that the republic supports the mandalorians and opposes the five.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 07:23 PM | #510
While Rafeesh was not on the bridge, a commander stepped up and replied to the transmission. Under stood you may arrive when ready.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.