Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 05:33 PM | #491
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Hello Chancellor, I am very glad that we can talk about this. What are your terms?
I think it is best we stay only in an alliance for now. I feel that being apart of the republic right now isn't best. I hope that this is alright with you. I and the people of the republic must be sure we can trust you and your people. I think you can understand. Also I would like to note that Jedi Master Mal Verrick will take care of this group called the Five. I do not support them and I assure I have only found out about them recently. We will aid you if you need assistance with the five and I hope that your fleet will do the same. said the Chancellor.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 05:40 PM | #492
I will be fine with your terms, but I do hope that some day we will be able to truly join the Republic. My fleet has broken up in case of an attack. Apparently one of my men has captured a schematic of a weapon which was intended on destroying us. I am sorry but they have hidden it on the ship to keep it safe.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 05:45 PM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I will be fine with your terms, but I do hope that some day we will be able to truly join the Republic. My fleet has broken up in case of an attack. Apparently one of my men has captured a schematic of a weapon which was intended on destroying us. I am sorry but they have hidden it on the ship to keep it safe.
I under stand. I think what would be best is to destroy the schematics. This would enssure safty for the both of us. That is just my suggestion. I think we have handled this and I wish good luck to you and your men. Good day. The Chancellor then ended the transmission and sat down in his seat and looked out the window trying to relieve some stress. Mean while Mal got back to the Temple and began to walk to the council chamber.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
08.27.2012 , 05:46 PM | #494
Ravvok walked through the corridors. He had been allowed full access to the ship except for the underbelly. He strolled around, bumping in to guards here and there. He finally made it to his quarters. He liked the feel of it, as his quarters
on Dromund Kaas were quite small. He settled down and began studying some holocrons.

Meanwhile, a group of Mandalorians were in the elevator down to Level 1, the underbelly. As the squad stepped off, two guards walked up to them. Stop! Only people with explicit permission may- The guard was shor, as well as his counterpart. The group took the guard's access card and entered the underbelly
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 05:49 PM | #495
Kregan continued to follow Mal. Just before the council chamber door she decided to make an appearance You know I'm not letting you go any farther. You may think Helvec is wrong but allow him to follow his own path for now.

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 05:57 PM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan continued to follow Mal. Just before the council chamber door she decided to make an appearance You know I'm not letting you go any farther. You may think Helvec is wrong but allow him to follow his own path for now.

And let him go against the republic and the jedi council. Never, and why are you helping him? I don't understand why you two must disobey the jedi council and the chancellor.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 06:07 PM | #497
I follow him because I want to he always stood by me and my decisions. Now I return the favor.You still fail to see the bigger picture. You still want to follow the dogmatic council and what they think is right not what you do.Have you ever thought they could be incredibly wrong? Kregan kept a calm cool attitude the entire time.

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 06:09 PM | #498
Rafeesh left the bridge to check on Sabrina. As he made his way to the room, he thought about what was in level 1. I wonder if anybody has tried to force an entrance. It is very good idea, nothing special just a deck with some food supplies, but if anyone forces entry then they have now revealed themselves. He opened his holocom Hadock if you want something to do I would suggest that you check holo-recordings of level 1 for the last three days, if you would.
He then continued to the quarters that had been given to Sabrina. He knocked calling Sabrina how are you? May I come in?

General Graal quickly stepped into a ship and began plotting a route to the fleet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 06:12 PM | #499
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I follow him because I want to he always stood by me and my decisions. Now I return the favor.You still fail to see the bigger picture. You still want to follow the dogmatic council and what they think is right not what you do.Have you ever thought they could be incredibly wrong? Kregan kept a calm cool attitude the entire time.
I may follow the council but I actually did think about it. I just so happen to agree. Also I promised the Chancellor that I would stop him. Now if you don't like that then I suggest you leave and go to him and be at his side if you really want to. I am not going to stop you. But after this meeting I will find Helvic. Mal then began to walk to the Council Door.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 06:19 PM | #500
Kregan extended her arm stopping Mal from moving forward. Like I said you're not going any farther. This whole little plan of yours goes flying out the window right now. I suggest you turn around now and leave.