Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Flashpoint?

scullzomben
08.27.2012 , 12:34 AM | #11
Red Reaper, Maelstrom, Kaon.

DrewFromPhilly
08.27.2012 , 01:52 AM | #12
Kaon under siege because it reminds me of left 4 dead and is a lot more exciting than most of the other flashpoints.
Especially the bit with the turret, even if it can be hard if the group isn't cooperating. After that is false emporer, which feels pretty epic throughout.

Least favorite is directive 7 tbh. I think it's boring and the end boss is a flipping WALL and a claw from one of those vending machine things where you have to lift a toy and drop it into the chute - I mean really?
I hate when I get that in random HM group finder ques.

Also athiss is probably my favorite low level fp because of the big armadillo you fight, still remember the first time I saw it heh.

magicfrek
08.27.2012 , 02:11 AM | #13
My favorites, in order:

1. The Foundry
2. The Black Talon
3. Colicoid War Games
4. False Emperor
5. The Battle for Ilum

Khevar
08.27.2012 , 10:41 AM | #14
While I don't like Directive 7 from a Star Wars lore perspective, I love doing it over Mumble with guildies so I can quote "the Claw decides who will stay and who will go" with a little green alien voice at the appropriate time.

Exiled-Phoenix
08.27.2012 , 10:53 AM | #15
Foundry
Cadinimu or w/e
The Esseless

And rly, false emperor is so boring, half of the map design just gets repeated 2 or 3 times even.

CharlieBrown
08.27.2012 , 04:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
Foundry > Lost Island > Red Reaper (...)
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
Red reaper and LI.
Red reaper has a neat feel to it, LI for the original challenge it had .
This, a million times over. Red Reaper was crazy fun when I ran it the one of two times I was able to find a group for it pre-LFG. It was a good challenge, due to mechanics actually forcing you to do more than look for adds and move out of fires.

Red Reaper HM could, and should, destroy 50s the same way LR-5 does in Lost Island HM. As Karasuko said, I love lost island for the challenge.

The first time I cleared it I was using 2 pieces of Tionese and lvl 22 / 23 epic mods. I think I had 18k HP at the time. We took 5 hours to learn it with melee dps that first time and went absolutely nuts the first time we cleared it. It was deeply satisfying.
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

magi_melcior
08.27.2012 , 04:50 PM | #17
Just played though Collicoid Wargames again for the first time in ages, been leveling up an Alt and she's finally at lvl 40) and it was such a lot of fun, especially the puzzle sections.
Really wish they'd do a HM version of this so I can run through it again with my Main toon and actually be challenged
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website