Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread may be hitting 100 pages, so it'll restart. Of course, I'll post a link to the old thread for people to read, but before it hits 100, let's do something fun!

What is THE funniest line in game? Nominate and vote for your favorite line out here! Let me get you started:

Agent: I love assassinating assassins. They always look so surprised.

Jedi: *waves hand* you will drop your weapons and surrender.

Bounty hunter: *waves hand* you will realize what a complete idiot you are.

Your turn! You can nominate them for 1 week, then we will vote!

(same post with go on OP)

Tbh, my vote for THE ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST LINE IN THE GAME goes to Master Orgus Din on Alderaan:

"If this thing eats us, you're fired!"

It may have been said already but TL;DR, so here goes...

During the Warrior questline on Dromund Kaas, if you choose the right convo options during the acquisition of the carbonite captive you can go into an entire dialog about how you're going to eat the guys. The whole thing is a riot, but the best part is as follows (not exact but close):

Slestack: "Do you really mean to eat us?"

Warrior: "Yes, and I'll pick my teeth with your bones."

Slestack: "We yield. I don't get paid enough to fight with monsters."

Just the fact that the Warrior gets so into the act and the Human and the Houk bosses literally appear to crap their pants makes this my favorite scene ever.

Also during the smuggler quest on Nar Shadaa, you have the option of speaking with what I can only describe as a Hutt Party groupie (cuz I can't remember her name). By the ultimate end of the dialog, Male Smuggler can go total bastard flavored bastard by informing her that she happens to "Kiss like a Mon Calamari."

I fell out of my chair when he said that.

Also during the smuggler quest on Nar Shadaa, you have the option of speaking with what I can only describe as a Hutt Party groupie (cuz I can't remember her name). By the ultimate end of the dialog, Male Smuggler can go total bastard flavored bastard by informing her that she happens to "Kiss like a Mon Calamari."

I fell out of my chair when he said that.

Yeah, "you kiss like a fish".

boarding party's final scene

captain yelto:blablablablabla is this some great victory to you? using a fleet to capture one ship :mad:

bounty hunter: someone shut this woman up :cool:

imperial soldier: on it! (*hits her head with gunstock*)

Lol! That may be THE BEST one here!

boarding party's final scene

captain yelto:blablablablabla is this some great victory to you? using a fleet to capture one ship :mad:

bounty hunter: someone shut this woman up :cool:

imperial soldier: on it! (*hits her head with gunstock*)

lol! She gets it right in the face, I love that scene. I always choose that option when I get BP in randoms.

Bounty hunter.

Alderaan

Some ***** noble being snob. Choose hit him then hw demands you begging for forgiveness you beat him one more time with comment you are slow learner.

Same planet

you use shock collar on some fool second time with comment you have the brains of a Bantha

I don't remember the exact quote, but from the BH quests on Alderaan:

Noble: "I'll pay you double if you take care of this man for me

BH: Done

*casually points blaster across chest to the side and shoots guy*

Khem's got a few good ones like

SI: "Remind me what you do to force users" *conversational tone*

Khem Val: I devour their flesh and spit out the bones

or

Khem: "I have an excellent Pazaak face. That was a joke, I hate Pazaak"

LOL The missing part is: It's your credits

Bounty hunter.

Alderaan

Some ***** noble being snob. Choose hit him then hw demands you begging for forgiveness you beat him one more time with comment you are slow learner.

Same planet

you use shock collar on some fool second time with comment you have the brains of a Bantha

Funny thing is, if you're a female bounty hunter, you can marry him.

I know it's not really a line because she says it all the time but I always boggle a bit whenever Mako scolds me saying, "Try to be more careful." as she heals herself, after I give her an upgraded piece of gear.

I don't know why, but it makes her seem a bit empty-headed.

ROFL

Quinn does exactly the same thing. Sometimes when you get off the speeder and he's not quite 100% for some reason. He heals himself and says "You're patched up" straight away. I'm like "wut?" :p

Quinn does exactly the same thing. Sometimes when you get off the speeder and he's not quite 100% for some reason. He heals himself and says "You're patched up" straight away. I'm like "wut?" :p

Well there is a theory that companions were supposed to be able to ride on the speeder with you and we all know Quinn's a naughty boy ^.~

My favourite Star Wars moment - managed to find a video too:

Kellian Jarro: *waves hand* "You will drop your weapons and surrender to me"

Bounty Hunter: "You will realise what a complete idiot you are"

:D

Gee, like we haven't heard that 5 bacillion times.

Jedi: *waves hand* you will drop your weapons and surrender.

Bounty hunter: *waves hand* you will realize what a complete idiot you are.

That is definitely my favorite one. Have several different characters but that was the first line that actually made me laugh out loud. I love the BH story, without a doubt my favorite.

My favourite Star Wars moment - managed to find a video too:

Kellian Jarro: *waves hand* "You will drop your weapons and surrender to me"

Bounty Hunter: "You will realise what a complete idiot you are"

:D

I like how the BH looks around after he tries the Jedi Mind trick.

"Was he trying to use that on me?" :p

Ok, came across one last night that had me in stitches for a bit...

Final cinematic of smuggler story line when speaking to the jedi knight from Corellia regarding your future assignments. I picked one of the [Flirt] options and Risha replys with a "You HAD to go there...." Her tone had me in stitches, don't know why. :D

Just about EVERYTHING said during the encounter with Feylara qualifies!!! :D How does one choose amongst them?

"Why'd you have to be pretty and nice? Why couldn't you have been mean and ugly?" Feylara

"That guy who sold me those droids said they were top-of-the-line. I want a refund!" Feylara

"Aw... did the instructions have too many big words? Smuggler

And then there's that exchange between her and Skavak...

Feylara - "Honeybunch! My shield is down! What am I going to do?!"

Skavak - "I don't know... DIE!"

Alex

Everything Hk-47 says. his tone of voice and happy demeanor when he is ordered to kill me is just priceless

This.

Did the Foundry FP for the first time last night, and actually had to stop because of the helpless laughter when he said (paraphrasing)

Objection: My master promised that I could violently kill you. At this rate you'll be dead long before you get to me.

Oh, HK - don't ever change!! :D

This.

Did the Foundry FP for the first time last night, and actually had to stop because of the helpless laughter when he said (paraphrasing)

Objection: My master promised that I could violently kill you. At this rate you'll be dead long before you get to me.

Oh, HK - don't ever change!! :D

HK-51 better be just as bloodthirstingly charming.