PLEASE!, Server transfers for Asia-Pacific

LUCASCASADEIS

HI everyone, first i want to say i am from the server prophecy of the five ( U.S.A EAST, PVP)

my servers is one of the most lower servers of U.S.A but i am happy with the poblation and everything :)

but today i went to the servers of asia for see what is going on there, and i couldn't believe what i said there

there wasn't people in words, 4-10 people in fleets, and i said omg!

for this i want transfers for servers from Asia to U.S.A or Europe, i think they need our help and they need be in a good place, because it's obiusly many people of those server left the game for this problem and if BW don't change this, this will continue

TY for read :)

May the Force be with you always :)

Edited by LUCASCASADEIS

there is nothing wrong with the population of our servers, sure they might not be as high as any of the US or European servers, that because the population of the Asia-Pacific servers come from many time zones, we even have many US player on our PVE servers.

Unlike the US or Europe that have to content with players from a hand full of time zone.

For a population spread over three servers i think we are doing nicely.

there is nothing wrong with the population of our servers, sure they might not be as high as any of the US or European servers, that because the population of the Asia-Pacific servers come from many time zones, we even have many US player on our PVE servers.

Unlike the US or Europe that have to content with players from a hand full of time zone.

Agreed. Sometimes it's too busy!

I'd rather see the servers merge within' Asia-Pacific then be subjected to high pings on a USA or European server.

Thank you for the concern however.

There is no requirement for any merger for the Asia Pacific we have one each of the servers that are available to everyone which is PVE, RP, PVP.

All with healthy populations thus far..........

Errrrr no. Server pop has been steadily dropping off in Master D and it looks like Gw2 is basically the final nail in the coffin. We have pop yes thats true but after speaking to a few republic Gm's its just getting harder and harder to fill up raids and apparently filling RWZ's are now a nightmare.Doing a HM FP out of guild is normally a 30-2 hour wait.

Don't get me wrong we do have some pop but is it enough? I feel it's not. Havent seen fleet go above 70 people in the last week and thats during our peak time (8pm AEST)

Now asto merges..... I don't see how it could work.

errrrr no. Server pop has been steadily dropping off in master d and it looks like gw2 is basically the final nail in the coffin. We have pop yes thats true but after speaking to a few republic gm's its just getting harder and harder to fill up raids and apparently filling rwz's are now a nightmare.doing a hm fp out of guild is normally a 30-2 hour wait.

Don't get me wrong we do have some pop but is it enough? I feel it's not. Havent seen fleet go above 70 people in the last week and thats during our peak time (8pm aest)

now asto merges..... I don't see how it could work.

merge with usa servers

but do u have at lest 100 people in 1 fleet?

Errrrr no. Server pop has been steadily dropping off in Master D and it looks like Gw2 is basically the final nail in the coffin. We have pop yes thats true but after speaking to a few republic Gm's its just getting harder and harder to fill up raids and apparently filling RWZ's are now a nightmare.Doing a HM FP out of guild is normally a 30-2 hour wait.

Don't get me wrong we do have some pop but is it enough? I feel it's not. Havent seen fleet go above 70 people in the last week and thats during our peak time (8pm AEST)

Now asto merges..... I don't see how it could work.

When i play as an Imperial there is always loads of people playing on fleet or some of the planets, the only thing that i have noticed is that not many people play as Republic as most seem to favor the Imperial side

When i play as an Imperial there is always loads of people playing on fleet or some of the planets, the only thing that i have noticed is that not many people play as Republic as most seem to favor the Imperial side

Oh Hai Bioware!

What a joke of a post. Actually, all of your posts in this thread must surely be jokes...is this your stand-up routine? A joke.

I've been playing this game since launch and on Master D since it opened. I have two eyes and know how to use them. According to my eyes, here are the facts:

-Today it is hard to get over 100 people on imperial fleet even in prime time

-Over the past few months, that number has been steadily decreasing. At start of the Oceanic servers we had multiple instances of fleet, with 400+ players on fleet

-At 1.2 that number we had a temporary spike with 200-300 people on fleet

-At 1.3, well there was a spike for maybe 2 days, until people realized what a fail RWZs were

-For the past 3 months, we have rarely gone over 200+ on fleet

-For the past month, we struggle to break 150 on fleet

-For the past two weeks, we struggle to break 100 on fleet

See the trend?

Most of the guilds that were here at opening of Master D are no longer here. Their players long gone.

Making "new" friends every 2 weeks is tiresome. You need some stability to keep people motivated to build relationships - what's the point leveling/gearing with someone if the guy you liked grouping with is going to be gone in a few weeks?

I have been in exactly 5 guilds on this server. 1 guild had over 100 members and another had over 300 members at one point. Only 1 has not yet "/gdisband".

But to you, the servers are "loaded" and fine. What a joke. Maybe if you don't like competitive playing, then yeah I'm sure this server is working out great for you. But a LOT of us like competition (whether it be excelling at PvP or PvE). WIth small numbers, being the best means nothing.

We need mergers, or at least allow us to transfer. You must be blind not to see this.

Edited by iheartnyc

There is no requirement for any merger for the Asia Pacific we have one each of the servers that are available to everyone which is PVE, RP, PVP.

All with healthy populations thus far..........

I disagree. The pop's aren't healthy when it can take 4+ hours to get a team with the LFG and the same for popping in level 50 warzones.