Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PLEASE!, Server transfers for Asia-Pacific

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PLEASE!, Server transfers for Asia-Pacific

LUCASCASADEIS
08.26.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1
HI everyone, first i want to say i am from the server prophecy of the five ( U.S.A EAST, PVP)
my servers is one of the most lower servers of U.S.A but i am happy with the poblation and everything

but today i went to the servers of asia for see what is going on there, and i couldn't believe what i said there

there wasn't people in words, 4-10 people in fleets, and i said omg!

for this i want transfers for servers from Asia to U.S.A or Europe, i think they need our help and they need be in a good place, because it's obiusly many people of those server left the game for this problem and if BW don't change this, this will continue

TY for read

May the Force be with you always

LUCASCASADEIS
08.26.2012 , 05:19 PM | #2
Please i want to make 1 point in this

LUCASCASADEIS
08.26.2012 , 05:40 PM | #3
for the love of the force, all need yell this, this is for BW/EA/SWTOR (subscritors9 and for ASIA PEOPLE

Talimar
08.26.2012 , 05:43 PM | #4
What time did you go to the fleet? must have been 5am or something. Our servers are regularly packed. So yes, please get off my server
"We're merging you with US servers. Your gameplay experience will be abysmal, but you'll have higher populations!"
"But we play at entirely different times."
"Doesn't matter. Our metrics will show higher populations."

LUCASCASADEIS
08.26.2012 , 05:45 PM | #5
i went 7pm est

Talimar
08.26.2012 , 05:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
i went 7pm est
I was online then and we had over a hundred on the fleet. Exactly what server did you go to? Must have been the PvP server.
"We're merging you with US servers. Your gameplay experience will be abysmal, but you'll have higher populations!"

LUCASCASADEIS
08.26.2012 , 06:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
I was online then and we had over a hundred on the fleet. Exactly what server did you go to? Must have been the PvP server.
iwent to the server of pvp and gav daragon, but don't think the server of pvp need people?

Reble-Dog-Squad
08.26.2012 , 06:10 PM | #8
there is nothing wrong with the population of our servers, sure they might not be as high as any of the US or European servers, that because the population of the Asia-Pacific servers come from many time zones, we even have many US player on our PVE servers.

Unlike the US or Europe that have to content with players from a hand full of time zone.

For a population spread over three servers i think we are doing nicely.
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

Talimar
08.26.2012 , 06:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Reble-Dog-Squad View Post
there is nothing wrong with the population of our servers, sure they might not be as high as any of the US or European servers, that because the population of the Asia-Pacific servers come from many time zones, we even have many US player on our PVE servers.

Unlike the US or Europe that have to content with players from a hand full of time zone.

For a population spread over three servers i think we are doing nicely.
Agreed. Sometimes it's too busy!

Selvec
08.26.2012 , 06:16 PM | #10
I'd rather see the servers merge within' Asia-Pacific then be subjected to high pings on a USA or European server.

Thank you for the concern however.