Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will revan and satele shan ever meet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
will revan and satele shan ever meet?

Quething
08.26.2012 , 01:32 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
Revan is dead. Get over it.
Well, yes. She died centuries ago, humans don't generally live three hundred years by natural means, not even powerful Jedi. What's your point?

Lunafox
08.26.2012 , 01:39 PM | #22
I really hope not. Two pompous windbags in the same room? Oh joy.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~Take care everyone! May the Force be with you, always!~

Newyankalt
08.26.2012 , 04:16 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Quething View Post
Well, yes. She died centuries ago, humans don't generally live three hundred years by natural means, not even powerful Jedi. What's your point?
It's a he smart one.

RazielHex
08.26.2012 , 04:23 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
It is generally believed that Revan escaped by using Fold Space. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fold_space
(Yay, triple post!)
That's speculation.

Until he is confirmed alive, he is dead.

Quething
08.27.2012 , 04:10 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
It's a he smart one.
Maybe yours is. I know Avellone's is. Again, so what? I still don't see what tiresomely repeating irrelevant BioWare fanon that everyone here is already aware of has to do with my point.

Tuscad
08.27.2012 , 04:49 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
That's speculation.

Until he is confirmed alive, he is dead.
No, until he is proven to be dead he is alive. In sci fi and comic books the number 1 rule regarding death is that if there isn't a body assume that they are alive, this will be no different.

Edit: In the beta Revan died and was lootable, they changed this for a reason. They are going to use him later on and my money is that he gets a rematch with Vitiate.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad
08.27.2012 , 04:50 AM | #27
Maybe yours is. I know Avellone's is. Again, so what? I still don't see what tiresomely repeating irrelevant BioWare fanon that everyone here is already aware of has to do with my point.
The one in TOR is canon and it is a he, while the Exile is a she.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Quething
08.27.2012 , 11:29 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
The one in TOR is canon and it is a he, while the Exile is a she.
Yes, and the sky is blue, space is big, cats are evil and PvP is imbalanced. Once again, why do you people feel so compelled to endlessly repeat irrelevant things that everyone here is already aware of and which have nothing to do with the subject at hand?

shwaar
08.27.2012 , 11:58 AM | #29
Yes, and the sky is blue, space is big, cats are evil and PvP is imbalanced. Once again, why do you people feel so compelled to endlessly repeat irrelevant things that everyone here is already aware of and which have nothing to do with the subject at hand?
If you're not of the same ideas and opinions as everyone else, then you must be corrected endlessly until you are. This applies on the internet as well as in real life.

Journeyer
08.27.2012 , 12:12 PM | #30
While Malgus fell down a big hole without any special flash-bangery, he seems quite dead... Revan and, well, the end boss of the Knight storyline both do the same trick.

As for the "body or it didn't happen" crowd...try running False Emperor on normal mode in Rakata Gear.
Happy now? ;D
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution