Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Dread Masters

SmugglersLuck
08.26.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1
SPOILERS AHEAD

So I was going through Belsavis on my Sith Sorcerer and I came across the quest where you have

Spoiler

It was a fun questline and the Dread Masters are indeed very intimidating. I really liked their addition. Now, the codex states that the Dread Masters are

Spoiler

My question is this. What role will they play in the upcoming conflict? Do they show up in the Republic storylines on Belsavis at all?

Raltar
08.26.2012 , 02:14 PM | #2
Spoiler

SmugglersLuck
08.26.2012 , 02:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Raltar View Post
Spoiler
Thanks.

BrandonSM
08.26.2012 , 02:52 PM | #4
Spoiler
Hmm, makes me wonder if they will be involved in the next storyline updates, whenever they arrive..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Raltar
08.26.2012 , 03:29 PM | #5
I'd say it's a safe bet that the Dread Masters will likely be the focus of most of the new content coming out. I kind of doubt we'll be getting any new class story until a full expansion, but world arcs(Makeb, for example) will heavily deal with them.

TheBetty
08.26.2012 , 06:55 PM | #6
Yeah it's all about the Dread Masters now. I'm sure they will have something to do with the Gree coming back as well.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

ebado
08.26.2012 , 07:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
Yeah it's all about the Dread Masters now. I'm sure they will have something to do with the Gree coming back as well.
http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

Patch numbers and such are still off, but the quotes and info about Terror From Beyond are most likely accurate.

Airmo
08.26.2012 , 08:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ebado View Post
http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

Patch numbers and such are still off, but the quotes and info about Terror From Beyond are most likely accurate.
I read the HK quotes on that site..they are all glorious.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Anysao
08.26.2012 , 08:38 PM | #9
Actually, they're the main character in all operations.
It eternit vault, you freeing them woke up equally powerful Soa, the eternal one.
In karagga's palace, the hutt cartel is regaining terf lost to the dread masters.
In explosive conflict, they corrupted the mercenary and imperial forces on Denova to serve them.
(future) terror from beyond, they are opening portals releasing ancient enemies in gree space, so you stop them (confirmed)
They are also confirmed to take place in the makeb story.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Temeluchus
08.27.2012 , 02:16 AM | #10
Spoiler
Spoiler
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.