Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will revan and satele shan ever meet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
will revan and satele shan ever meet?

BrandonSM
08.25.2012 , 09:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
Did you see his body on the ground? That's right you did not do he might still be alive I thought bioware allready confirmed it I know they said Malgus was alive.
Most Force Users die with their disappearing a big flashing light... Shaak Ti, Sidious, etc..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

losdia
08.25.2012 , 10:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Most Force Users die with their disappearing a big flashing light... Shaak Ti, Sidious, etc..
I'm not sure on this, but I think at the point in time TOR is set the trick of becoming a "Force Ghost" is a lost technique. The Darth Bane books said that the Sith had lost the Dark Side version of the ability for several thousand years (which was never adequately explain as to how it works in-verse). There is anther Sith technique that basically allows powerful Dark Side types to explode and take their killer with them, but (canon) Revan wasn't DS enough to do that. The Light Side Force Ghost wasn't discovered by the Jedi until Qui-Gon Jinn learned it, and then taught Yoda who went on to teach it to Luke who taught it to the NJO. Some Jedi managed to pull it off without training (The Exile for one), but the trick was to be fully immersed in compassion and the LS when you died. (Canon) Reven wasn't really LS enough for that either though.
"Say, Mike... Did we just do something horribly wrong?"
"Yeah, I think so."
-MST3K, Invasion USA

Newyankalt
08.25.2012 , 11:10 PM | #13
Bioware said he used some teleport power if I recall right.

BrandonSM
08.25.2012 , 11:36 PM | #14
Where..?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

BrandonSM
08.25.2012 , 11:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by losdia View Post
I'm not sure on this, but I think at the point in time TOR is set the trick of becoming a "Force Ghost" is a lost technique. The Darth Bane books said that the Sith had lost the Dark Side version of the ability for several thousand years (which was never adequately explain as to how it works in-verse). There is anther Sith technique that basically allows powerful Dark Side types to explode and take their killer with them, but (canon) Revan wasn't DS enough to do that. The Light Side Force Ghost wasn't discovered by the Jedi until Qui-Gon Jinn learned it, and then taught Yoda who went on to teach it to Luke who taught it to the NJO. Some Jedi managed to pull it off without training (The Exile for one), but the trick was to be fully immersed in compassion and the LS when you died. (Canon) Reven wasn't really LS enough for that either though.
Hmm...true.

Ergavore
08.26.2012 , 12:05 AM | #16
Did you see his body on the ground? That's right you did not do he might still be alive I thought bioware allready confirmed it I know they said Malgus was alive.
Link or it didn't happen.

Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 01:22 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
Oooh, I remember him dying in the Foundry.

So until Bioware decides to bring him back, he's as dead as Darth Malgus.
If there isn't loot then they aren't dead. P.S. I emailed Drew K about this along time ago and he said that he doen't think Revan is dead but he might be, "they left the door open for him." It is also worth noting that he didn't disappear in a flash and had a dead lootable body in beta, they changed this for a reason, the question is what reason.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 01:23 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ergavore View Post
Link or it didn't happen.
Wookieepedia has said that he is in exile for months so it is likely that Bioware has made a comment about him being alive, those Wookieepedians are vicious and will spot fake edits pretty quickly.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad
08.26.2012 , 01:27 AM | #19
It is generally believed that Revan escaped by using Fold Space. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fold_space
(Yay, triple post!)

Newyankalt
08.26.2012 , 08:22 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
It is generally believed that Revan escaped by using Fold Space. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fold_space
(Yay, triple post!)
Ahh thank you forgot what it was called.Except he transported himself which may have the chance for failure.