Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not getting Affection when I know I should

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not getting Affection when I know I should
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

starnano
08.25.2012 , 03:40 PM | #31
same thing is happening with me dont know if its because the window saying im getting points isnt showing or im just not getting any at all eithaer way i hope they fix it

Sutii
08.25.2012 , 04:30 PM | #32 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello starnano,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue, unfortunately this is not something we are able to assist with via the Forums. I would like to request that you contact Customer Service either via email or the in-game support system. Please make sure you include as many of the following details as you are able to and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help you out as soon as possible:
  • Server (ie Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Character Name
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class
  • Companion Affected
  • Detailed description of the issue
Should you contact us via email please ensure that you do so from the email address associated with your SWTOR account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

NinjaCow
08.25.2012 , 05:48 PM | #33
Just figured I'd chime in since I had this happen to me earlier...

I've noticed that if you are on some kind of speeder when you start a conversation, yes, it dismounts you, but sometimes your companion doesn't 'reappear' by the time the conversation actually starts, so they seem to be treated as not there. Was able to repeat this several times with the same conversation, if I started out mounted, I got no affection points, and during the conversation, when the camera was aimed at my character, no companion was shown in the background. However, if I started the conversation unmounted with my companion out, they did show up in the camera background, and I did get the proper affection points.