Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The dark council mission bug ( inquistor)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The dark council mission bug ( inquistor)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Newyankalt
08.24.2012 , 11:39 AM | #1
Problem solved. Thanks don't need thread.

Newyankalt
08.24.2012 , 12:06 PM | #2
Just reset the quest again so I'm off to fight thanaton a 3rd time.

Newyankalt
08.24.2012 , 12:38 PM | #3
Finally worked after resetting twice.

Ogada
08.24.2012 , 01:35 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Newyankalt,

Apologies for the delay in getting to you. I am glad to see that you were able to resolve your issue yourself. If you need anything else in the future do let us know.

Thank you.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Beniboybling
08.25.2012 , 03:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
So I'm on the last mission of the inquistor and I can't use the intercom on thantons desk if just shows me sitting there. I tried resetting the quest allready and It didn't help. I'm not sure what to do.
I just experienced this problem too - is there any way I can solve it without having to restart the missions again, and possibly multiple times? I've tried restarting the game, logging in and out, repairing - none of it is working. Any suggestions BioWare?

Beniboybling
08.25.2012 , 03:34 PM | #6
lol, after watching my SI type away at his desk for a long time the cutscene finally kicked in - totally worth it! I suppose this is just bioware's way of saying "this is what a dark councillor does' type away at his desk all day thankyou BW for great cutscenes

ExarKalderian
10.04.2013 , 10:42 PM | #7
This mission is still bugged.... I got to my desk to summon my followers and it still sits there with my character typing away before eventually freezing completely forcing me to sign out of my comp and resign in again. This is stupid

waiting on my ticket to be answered still...may as well accept the fact i wont be completing my Inquisitor storyline