Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Companion?

Projawa
08.23.2012 , 04:53 PM | #31
Vette, Pierce, Guss

tanare
08.23.2012 , 07:43 PM | #32
Risha,Vette, Mako- haven't gotten to Blizz yet. Guss can be amusing too.
Tanar Re Member of Saga
Recruiting Post and FAQ * TOR Guild Page * Saga's Home Site
Established ~ Mature ~ High RP/Low Drama

Zardac_the_Great
08.24.2012 , 01:08 PM | #33
Oddly enough, Qyzen.

The only companion I've ever gotten full affection with is Kira, Jorgan is my favorite species, and I like Wookies a good deal, but for some reason, Qyzen is my favorite. Don't understand it.

alricka
08.25.2012 , 04:21 AM | #34
I was fooling around with my Jedi Sentinel alt these past two days, and I have to say, Kira is rather awesome. "Eat lightsaber, jerk!" Genius!

T7 is a cute little guy too.

Oh, yeah, I also met Guss with my Smuggler. He's a complete idiot and I mean that in the best possible way

Beniboybling
08.25.2012 , 04:55 AM | #35
Khem Val: "I have an excellent sabaac face. ... That was a joke. I hate sabaac."
Cannot believe nobody has said Khem Val - the only companion who gives you the 'eat them' option in the dialogue wheel
Spoiler

jpopalisky
08.25.2012 , 11:08 AM | #36
My favorite (and no one has said yet) is Andronikos Revel. I think I was a little attracted to him (got appearance 4) but also liked his pirate persona, it fit nicely with my decidedly amoral and ambitious Sith Assassin. And since I tanked, his awesome DPS worked well in combat. Other than that T7 is hands down my favorite republican companion. Runners up include Khem, Mako, and Guss.

Tahrl
08.25.2012 , 02:37 PM | #37
It was, for a time, T7. Then something clicked and his personality started to grate on me. He's always so gosh darn upbeat!

So Id have to settle for Kira Carsen or perhaps Khem Val. Especially:
Spoiler
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!"

Beniboybling
08.25.2012 , 03:42 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahrl View Post
So Id have to settle for Kira Carsen or perhaps Khem Val. Especially:
Spoiler
Spoiler

thatghost
08.25.2012 , 06:08 PM | #39
It's a tie between Blizz and Khem. Blizz is outright hilarious. Khem has a more subtle but equally amusing sense of humor.

Gault is a close runner-up. So is Andronikos...but I'm female, can't resist that voice (his dps when well-geared helps too).
Me + buildings = oops
The Vyxx Legacy | The Shadowlands
The Sadi Legacy | The Harbinger

Fanfic: Grey. Red. Black.

spacedriver
08.26.2012 , 04:13 PM | #40
My favorite woman companion is VETTE.
My favorite man companion is XALEK