Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black hole RE implants only 20% not guaranteed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Black hole RE implants only 20% not guaranteed

khsolo
08.23.2012 , 09:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I really hope you weren't stupid enough to buy them off the GTN. The only ones that you can RE at this time are BoP. So if you bought them off the GTN you have a 0% chance of REing them - and yes, this is intended, not a bug.

Didnt know that but no i didnt buy them

Just want to know how to get the schematics for them without having to spend hours + hours getting bh coms to buy them and re them over and over until i get lucky

Screaming_Ziva
08.23.2012 , 10:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by khsolo View Post
Didnt know that but no i didnt buy them

Just want to know how to get the schematics for them without having to spend hours + hours getting bh coms to buy them and re them over and over until i get lucky
Like any other schematic to be learned via RE, that is the only way. Don't really see why you think this is a problem as many other people are doing it.

khsolo
08.23.2012 , 10:07 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
Like any other schematic to be learned via RE, that is the only way. Don't really see why you think this is a problem as many other people are doing it.
Ty, some of us dont have countless hours to get the bh comms to do so unfortunatelly and as far as i know they arent tradeable so either you dedicate weeks to get the bh coms to get the implants to get a 20% chance to get the schematic or you are basically unable to get them

Screaming_Ziva
08.23.2012 , 10:51 AM | #14
Ty, some of us dont have countless hours to get the bh comms to do so unfortunatelly and as far as i know they arent tradeable so either you dedicate weeks to get the bh coms to get the implants to get a 20% chance to get the schematic or you are basically unable to get them
Countless hours? An implant costs 35 BH comms. You can get that done in 5 days without even stepping foot in Denova. A HM flashpoint should take about 30 minutes and a SM op a little over an hour. If you do a full run of Denova, that gives you 30 right there including the weekly. BH comms are not difficult to get.

STARWOLFSWE
08.24.2012 , 02:23 AM | #15
Countless hours? An implant costs 35 BH comms. You can get that done in 5 days without even stepping foot in Denova. A HM flashpoint should take about 30 minutes and a SM op a little over an hour. If you do a full run of Denova, that gives you 30 right there including the weekly. BH comms are not difficult to get.
Agree. Doing daylies to get 1 mill credits probably take longer =)

Thundergulch
08.24.2012 , 07:41 AM | #16
Exotech stims were a rare drop, now you can buy the schematics for bh comendations, same should be for the implants
No.
Giving everyone the ability to make their own Exotech Stims ruined the profits for us Biochems who had the recipes.

khsolo
08.24.2012 , 01:18 PM | #17
Exactly 5 days for a 20% chance, if you dont get it there then its 5 more days and so on and those days i cant do anything else cause my time to play is limited unlike what it seems many people here who devote themselves to the game and obviously getting 35 coms is just a walk in the park

For me getting 35 coms is painfullly slow

khsolo
08.24.2012 , 01:20 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
No.
Giving everyone the ability to make their own Exotech Stims ruined the profits for us Biochems who had the recipes.
Not true, i sell tons of those all the time at 17 k each

Elyssandra
08.24.2012 , 09:47 PM | #19
... my time to play is limited unlike what it seems many people here who devote themselves to the game and obviously getting 35 coms is just a walk in the park.
For me getting 35 coms is painfullly slow
Eh but if all you said is true - what will you do once you get the schematic? Say it was to mysteriously appear in your schematic list...

If getting 35 comms is painfully slow - what will you think of obtaining the mats?

You wouldn't have the mats to craft it with if you a) don't raid EC b) do countless space missions. Sounds like you don't have the time for either.
I stopped crafting the BH implant because the cost of the mats was so high it made more sense for me to sell what mats I had than to try to craft implants that are considered easy to obtain.

/scratch head - not sure what your gripe is really...

Khevar
08.25.2012 , 10:29 AM | #20
^^^^^

100% true.

If you can run Denova, you can get plenty of BH comms. If you can't run Denova your only source of Grade 8 mats is grinding every single space missions every single day.

Doesn't seem worth it to me. And BH Impants aren't so rare that you can charge an arm and leg for it either.