Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please Update Us On HM Upgrades

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

scullzomben
08.23.2012 , 09:57 PM | #1
Can we please get an update on when we will see Hard Modes available for the following Flashpoints.

Hammer Station
Athiss
Mandalorian Raiders
Cadamimu
Colicoid War Games
Red Reaper

It was mentioned a long time back in the weekly QA, but no updates for many months now.

I really hope this idea has not been scrapped.

Dacce
08.24.2012 , 12:23 AM | #2
From memory they just said that they would love to make HM versions. Not that they were actually going to
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

AshlaBoga
08.24.2012 , 03:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
From memory they just said that they would love to make HM versions. Not that they were actually going to
I remember them saying "we'll look into it."
I'm fairly certain they won't be doing this until around late 2013/early 2014 so don't hold your breath - seriously, you'll die if you hold it for more than an hour
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

scullzomben
08.24.2012 , 06:17 PM | #4
I just love it when my guildies hit level 45 so I can take them with me to Red Reaper. Wish I could do it at 50 more often .

And each time it is the same response. "Wow, that was such a cool fp. I like how it had those mechanics"

ArchangelLBC
08.25.2012 , 12:47 AM | #5
The return of the phantom Bioware Post!
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

JWillets
08.25.2012 , 10:33 AM | #6
theyre working on more amazing legacy features! Just keep rolling alts and expanding your legacy. who wants more game content anyways, its scary and confusing.

Trollokdamus
08.25.2012 , 01:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Wait. A yellow post is... where? O_o Did they actually write something, but then changed their mind and deleted their post without hiding the traces?

Larry_Dallas
08.25.2012 , 02:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Fingers crossed that there was a confirmation that wasn't allowed to be announced.

scullzomben
08.25.2012 , 07:12 PM | #9
I am really happy that a yellow posted, but I would have loved to see the post stay!

alifaraaz
08.25.2012 , 07:40 PM | #10
This happened a few times before with other threads. I don't know if its them posting and then pulling the info away or if its just an occasional bug.

But both times before the yellow post appeared like a week later XD so keep an eye out I guess.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]