Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Bane

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Bane

BrandonSM
08.24.2012 , 03:21 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Zannah was an extremely intelligent Sith Lord with far more knowledge in the ways of Sith mind tricks and sorcery than Bane could imagine, which was made obvious when she cut his arm off with her mind, Anakin has no willpower at all, he is easily influenced and manipulated, hence the events of his life.

I see.

And then I realize what you said earlier about Anakin and Vader being completely different. Vader had the strongest Will, Anakin had a very weak will. Kind of Ironic..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana
08.24.2012 , 03:48 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I see.

And then I realize what you said earlier about Anakin and Vader being completely different. Vader had the strongest Will, Anakin had a very weak will. Kind of Ironic..
As all Sith do, they become full of themselves and their own power, which inadvertently culminates in a very strong will.