Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are you ******** me!?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Barrtabb
12.19.2011 , 07:43 AM | #21
Perhaps the free 30 days thing is screwing with the subscription stuff... I have the same situation going on and also with early access I just launched the game and got in... I didn't have to use the invite from the email, my pre-order code was entered awhile ago... and I'm just going to be patient and wait to see what happens on release day.
Maybe subscriptions and product codes won't be necessary until after release. Not much to do but wait one more day...

Or go nuts and get all stressed out about it, if that's what you need to do....

Personally, I think all the people dealing with crashing back to que for another hour long wait to play for 5 minutes have it worse off.... I actually had to put my old hd4770 card in this new computer I just built, to make it stop crashing....
__//Barrtabb\\__
-=-=-=-Crimson Hope-=-=-=-
MadCast: Spoontoof

Starfleet
12.19.2011 , 07:43 AM | #22
Maybe a silly question, but what happens if you enter the URL for code redemption directly into your browser?
https://account.swtor.com/lockbox/code/redeem

If it still doesn't work try shutting down all firewalls and see if it fixes the problem.
Another thing to try is using another computer, maybe from a friend or someone from your family and see if it's working with theirs.

Syrellaris
12.19.2011 , 10:03 AM | #23
Your problem is related to your browser. You have a) either got add ons interfering with your websites or b) a script blocker installed.

What you need to do is delete all the add ons and try again, if you dont have addons installed, try using Internet Explorer.
Syrel Je'Gal
▬▬▬▬▬
HandsofDarkness▬▬▬▬▬
"Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity."
The Hands of Darkness: the first SW:TOR EU based Sith RP Guild

RogDodge
12.19.2011 , 10:15 AM | #24
I had a similar problem like this when I was using IE. (I accidently clicked on it and went through the motions anyway.) I used my default browser, Google Chrome, and it went through. I saw that you tried Firefox and IE, but not Chrome.

Hope this may help.

RSQViper
12.19.2011 , 10:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Starfleet View Post
Maybe a silly question, but what happens if you enter the URL for code redemption directly into your browser?
https://account.swtor.com/lockbox/code/redeem

If it still doesn't work try shutting down all firewalls and see if it fixes the problem.
Another thing to try is using another computer, maybe from a friend or someone from your family and see if it's working with theirs.
Try this, man. You may have to login to your account and then click this link again, though.

EDIT:

Also, on the first page that has the list of things to do with pictures (in your video) don't choose enter a code. Click the big area on the left that says "Redeem a Product Registration Code" and doesn't have a checkmark. It will take you to a different page. The actual registration page.

I'd be interested to see if it does the same thing or not.
RIP.
<Empire of Pound> - Vulkar Highway - Karra, Sorcerer - Healer, Guild Leader
Check me out broadcasting games for PC, PS3 and 360!

General Beta tester, <RETIRED> - CE Owner

Sierra-Six
12.19.2011 , 10:24 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by deekline View Post
I have the same issue... I got early game access as a result of my PRE ORDER... On december 16th i got an email with my PRODUCT KEY and i followed the link which led me to my PRODUCT REGISTRAION...

When i tried to redeem my code on step 2 (validation part) below my serial key which i entered clearly said By redeeming this code, you are now registered for the following:
STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM) Digital Standard Edition

Then as ppl said above got an error msg and to try again later when i did i got the msg THE CODE IS ALREADY IN USE.

I have sent 3 emails so far an not a single answer for 3 days now, and i have also tried to contact customer support via phone and had no result there either since i w8ed for 30 min+ then i hanged up.

PLZ resolve this issue as soon as possible.
I'm having the EXACT same issue...
The Dredd Legacy

RogDodge
12.19.2011 , 03:13 PM | #27
How about going to another location and using someone else's computer? I see that your on an EU server so I'm not sure how it goes over there, but try friends/school/work/parents computer, it's just a website your logging into.

Have fun and I hope your problem gets fixed.

Gammingman
12.19.2011 , 03:32 PM | #28
The problem is on the server. It recognizes the code and says what it is and the correct edition but then says sorry its been used. Nothing we can do to fix it. We either need the codes fixed on the server or new codes.
Self assigned nerd.