Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color Crystal Questions...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Color Crystal Questions...

RodneyMcNeely
04.20.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1
Guys, I could use some help. Crafting right now seems all over the map. I understand if the devs want us to discover schematics, but they at least need to tell us how to come by them.

For example, I would like to come by an Advanced Yellow War Hero's Crystal for my lightsaber (+41 Expertise). However, I have NO earthly idea how to acquire one. It's not sold by the PvP vendors, it's not trained by the Artifice trainer, and I haven't been able to find the schematic through Archaeology or Treasure Hunting.

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows how to acquire this crystal (or it's corresponding schematic). I understand that Synthweavers and Armormech crafters are having similar difficulties figuring out where to acquire orange schematics.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help, and take care!

Manashi
04.21.2012 , 09:58 AM | #2
The schematics for War Hero crystals seems to drop from the PvP crafting box material which cost 1000 warzone commendations. Theses boxes also appears to drop schematics for low level expertise crystal.
Good luck for the grind, the drop rate seems to be quite low.

RodneyMcNeely
04.21.2012 , 11:09 AM | #3
Thank you so much, Manashi!

I will begin grinding for them as soon as I finish outfitting myself in War Hero Gear - which should be sometime in mid 2015.

Manashi
04.21.2012 , 11:21 AM | #4
On a side note, I heard people got the Cyan and Purple War Hero crystal schematics from theses boxes. I haven't heard for the yellow, blue and orange schematics. We can assume they are also found in the pvp crafting material boxes but no way to be sure.

vanillawaffle
08.23.2012 , 11:00 PM | #5
I can confirm the Advanced Yellow War Hero's Crystal schematic comes from the pvp crafting box, I just got one an hour ago on Ebon Hawk.