Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR II available on Steam!

Lurtzello
08.23.2012 , 12:22 PM | #1
In case anyone is interested, today Knights Of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords hit the Steam store: if you haven't played it and are interested in the events occourred roughly 300 prior SWTOR, that's a good chance to get some insight (of course KOTOR is on the store too).
As a side note, The Sith Lords is known for its being released incomplete, hence here is a link to a restoration mod (I haven't tried it myself, but it looks promising)
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

Rayla_Felana
08.23.2012 , 01:16 PM | #2
finally.

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 01:19 PM | #3
About time. Can't wait to download it and show up Darth Nihilus. It is on like Donkey Kong!
Added Chapter 63 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana
08.23.2012 , 01:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
About time. Can't wait to download it and show up Darth Nihilus. It is on like Donkey Kong!
Don't forget 1.8, seriously makes the game basically complete, even more so than 1.7.

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 02:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Don't forget 1.8, seriously makes the game basically complete, even more so than 1.7.
I've never played the complete version before, so that should be interesting.
Added Chapter 63 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Eillack
08.23.2012 , 03:22 PM | #6
Is it the restored version? Becasue I already have the old-school CD rom of uncompleteness haha.

Though...TOR killed Kotor I & II for me...well that damn Reven book did that advertised for TOR... all your choices mean not a damn thing and all the characters you loved get nerfed beyond imagining.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Fyurii
08.23.2012 , 04:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Is it the restored version?
As far as I'm aware, Lucas Arts hasn't made the restored content mods part of the release version.
It'll probably be up to the second official patch before Lucas Arts said no to anymore work being done on it.
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾

westraz
08.23.2012 , 08:01 PM | #8
Oh nice getting it right now, I did just read that they fixed this game
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!