Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

gear lvl for ec sm

lord-durpp
08.22.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1
Hey all,

I am a jugg tank and want to start forming groups for sm ec. I currently have full columi and several bh pieces. Is it ok to start doing sm ec with this gear? I did ev hm without a single wipe. Is ec sm = kp/ev hm?

mikebevo
08.22.2012 , 11:45 PM | #2
I'd say it is closer to KP NIM mode, which isn't that hard. It will just depend on your group, the alliance I run with requires close to full Rakata and it be augmented with at least blue augments. That may be a little much, but it makes for very smooth runs.

Vugluskr
08.22.2012 , 11:59 PM | #3
Full augmented (with blue augments) Columi set is enough for EC SM, but the more Rakata/BH pieces you have the easier will be the run. I have completed SM EC with tanks in augmented recruit gear.

Skill and teamwork outweighs gear. Test it for yourself. Just be ready for for some wipes on Toth&Zorn.

xGBox
08.23.2012 , 12:45 AM | #4
A competent team can complete EC SM in full Columi gear. The amount of competency needed is reduced with better gear.
Sincerely,
Gearbox
The Software Legacy

Satedbuffalo
08.23.2012 , 02:02 PM | #5
Yeah, we pulled this off for the first time with healers and dps in columi and tanks in columi/rakata mix. Took us a few tries, though. Good experience.