Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TORParse.com

Lyynk
08.23.2012 , 09:43 AM | #1
TORParse.com

Hey everyone! TORParse is a website and ingame client designed to help make analyzing your combat logs an easier process. Here are some features available:

• Free membership sign-up allows you to keep track of all of your combat logs
  • Create group combat logs that allow you to see how your entire group or operation stacks up
  • Highly detailed graphical and textual information available for your combat logs
  • Color coded human-readable version of your combat log
  • Statistics/Leaderboards available for all level 55 HM Flashpoints and all Operations
  • Near-real time parsing with the brand new ingame client

Click here for demo links.

Any and all feedback is always welcome. Contact information is available on the site.

May the force be with you!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

boobaffet
08.23.2012 , 01:30 PM | #2
so hows this different then mox parser

JoeeyyMagzz
08.24.2012 , 09:33 AM | #3
It's on a website for all to see at any time, not just your guild mates at raid time.

Lyynk
08.24.2012 , 12:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by boobaffet View Post
I've provided demo links so you can see for yourself how the site differs from other parsers available. Feel free to use whichever one best suits your needs! At this time I do not offer anyway of parsing your combat log in near-real-time, which mox does. Ultimately, I hope to offer ingame parsing some time in the future, but the site is a project I work on in my free time off of work and other real-life obligations, which means big updates like this come less often than bug fixes.

If you decide to use the site, I welcome any feedback you may have. Thanks!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

dominius
08.25.2012 , 04:44 PM | #5
When TORParse was down for awhile our guild (and myself personally) went through all of the SWTOR parsers I could find and none of them compared. Now that it's back it is even better, especially with the new group log feature that is so quick and easy to use.

TORParse is by far the best parser out there for SWTOR. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants detailed, easy to read, and accurate information to help improve yourself and your guild/Ops group.

Quote: Originally Posted by boobaffet View Post
I'm not a big fan of "live" parsers but www.swtorcombatlogs.com was the best one I found for those who like to use them. It has good, detailed information uploaded after the fact too but TORParse is a million times easier to navigate and use. All of the "live" parsers have issues with accuracy and lack the useful and detailed information a progression raider would want so I would never consider a "live" parser a replacement for TORParse.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Lyynk
09.05.2012 , 03:12 PM | #6
Thanks for the kind words dominius
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com

Sagavellius
09.06.2012 , 01:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by dominius View Post
TORParse is by far the best parser out there for SWTOR. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants detailed, easy to read, and accurate information to help improve yourself and your guild/Ops group.
Big +1.

Torparse is very detailed, you get a tab for damage done, taken, heals and threat I just love it. It's really useful to analyse what happened in a fight.

For each tab one get on top of the classical recap tab and graph,the log of the section you'r consulting, for instance the log of the damage received, which is very convinient to check what killedyou or why as a tank you where taking such a beating.

My only grip would be with the group feature, going back and forth between different "analityca views" of the members is not as easy as I would like.

Lyynk
09.30.2012 , 02:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sagavellius View Post
Big +1.

Torparse is very detailed, you get a tab for damage done, taken, heals and threat I just love it. It's really useful to analyse what happened in a fight.

For each tab one get on top of the classical recap tab and graph,the log of the section you'r consulting, for instance the log of the damage received, which is very convinient to check what killedyou or why as a tank you where taking such a beating.

My only grip would be with the group feature, going back and forth between different "analityca views" of the members is not as easy as I would like.
Hey Sagavellius, thanks for the great feedback. I thought you might like to know that I have updated the group feature so that when you click on an individual's link it will take you to the exact fight. Thanks for the suggestion!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com

Lyynk
10.08.2012 , 07:39 AM | #9
I've finally finished the Statistics page. Feedback welcome.

http://www.torparse.com/stats
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com

Lyynk
11.12.2012 , 02:44 PM | #10
Updated the Statistics pages today.

Can see the Statistics page here: http://www.torparse.com/stats
Can see the details of the updates here: http://torparse.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com