Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help Wanted for New Logs Site

Kihra
08.16.2012 , 04:23 PM | #1
We at Methodical have been working on a new log site for some time now. It's far enough along that we need more data collection in order to test it out with a variety of Operations/Flashpoints and with varying Operations sizes and difficulty modes.

If you are interested in contributing to this effort, please send your raw logs to logs@methodicalmeters.com. We are interested in any logs that include Operations or Flashpoints. If you do decide to attach a log, please indicate the difficulty mode of the Operation/Flashpoint (normal, hard, nightmare) as well as the Operation size (8 vs. 16).

The primary purpose of this data collection is to make sure we work well with some of the older Operations, properly reocgnize all of the fights across all Flashpoints and Operations, and also to ensure that fight filtering and class recognition (for both Empire and Republic) are working correctly.

I'll update this thread to reflect what data we currently need, so you know whether a submission is necessary.

At this time, we need the following:

Empire Classes (lvl 50 only please):
Powertech
Mercenary
Juggernaut
Sniper
Operative

Republic Classes:
None needed (have that covered inside Methodical)

Flashpoints:
Logs needed for all flashpoints currently (both normal and HM). All levels welcome for this.

Operations:
Need logs from all sizes and difficulties of EV and KP.

Thanks to all who help out, and we're looking forward to launching the site once it's ready.
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Kihra - Kinetic Shadow

Kihra
08.17.2012 , 11:29 AM | #2
Bump! Still looking for logs.
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Kihra - Kinetic Shadow

Craxim
08.17.2012 , 01:19 PM | #3
I will try to get you this week's HM EC logs from us over here at the Empire. Only reason I didn't earlier was that we haven't had a Jugg tank in the raid lately and I know you've needed logs for that. Do you want the raw log or do you want it uploaded to AMR or something first?
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

Kihra
08.17.2012 , 01:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxim View Post
I will try to get you this week's HM EC logs from us over here at the Empire. Only reason I didn't earlier was that we haven't had a Jugg tank in the raid lately and I know you've needed logs for that. Do you want the raw log or do you want it uploaded to AMR or something first?
The raw logs are what I need.

Just a heads-up for people who may be asking "Why bother?", this is a logs site that is striving to really give you a highly accurate picture of what is going on in raids. For example, we handle proper computation of Effective Healing and Overheal and also track Absorbs, properly attributing them to the correct source.

So please send in those logs! Thanks!
Kihra - Kinetic Shadow

Kihra
08.21.2012 , 02:38 PM | #5
Bump.
Kihra - Kinetic Shadow

ronniehenlau
08.22.2012 , 12:23 AM | #6
Hi Kihra, I have ****loads of logs lying around from
Operative medic
Marauder dps
Mercenary dps
Some from powertech tank

Would these be interesting for you to get? Just so I dont upload wrong shait.

I have logs from:
EV/KP HM/NiM
HM Flashpoints
EC SM / HM (HM from operative medic+marauder dps)

If those are interesting, I can try and sort through them and send them over to you guys, but cba if they wont help, because i have to sort through about 200 logfiles