Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GooseGrims
08.21.2012 , 09:09 AM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post

the room with the laser and mirrors allowed other players not on your team to grief you. they could move your mirrors out of alignment causing you to miss. CS refused to discipline said griefers.....but if you use any profanity at them you will get slapped down.
dont you know, they dont give a flying rats bootie if someone griefs another player, but use a bad word and they will come down on you with the full force of thier ToS.

i know this is your first MMO BEAware but can you atleast pretend you know what your doing?
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Maltuvion
08.24.2012 , 09:07 AM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
January? No can't be it's way too far away.

At worst they're going to have an event for F2P launch.
Watch the Gabe Amatangelo interview. Of course an event might occur before that, but until we receive concrete information substantiating that, January is the only valid and reliable estimate we have been given.

Selenial
08.24.2012 , 09:27 AM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
dont you know, they dont give a flying rats bootie if someone griefs another player, but use a bad word and they will come down on you with the full force of thier ToS.

i know this is your first MMO BEAware but can you atleast pretend you know what your doing?
what room with mirrors and lasers?
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Chaac
08.24.2012 , 10:27 AM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
what room with mirrors and lasers?
The event featured a room on Dromund Kaas that had two mirrors and a laser beam in it which you had to rotate until the laser bounced off the mirrors and hit a key pad on the wall which unlocked a crate in the middle of the room. Unfortunately because the room wasn't instanced there would be extremely large numbers of people in there all pushing the buttons at the same time making it very hard for players to actually rotate the mirrors to the right place. Just as you got it where it needed to be someone would rotate the mirrors back to their starting positions. Very annoying. More annoying when people purposely griefed other players by rotating the mirrors just to annoy them.
Wedge: "I don't like this notion of dovin basal mines that pursue you."
Han: "Me, either. I'm going to draft a strongly worded letter to the Yuuzhan Vong high commander and insist he stop using them."