Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)


taffeta's Avatar


taffeta
02.13.2012 , 01:43 PM | #61
so im not sure if you remember but when wow 1st came out tier 1 and tier 2 dropped from MC and Im not just talking about pants off rag. It is a new game. Yall act like everything in wow was perfect from release.

Also, i hear 16man is a lot more difficult than 8man.

alpatalik's Avatar


alpatalik
02.13.2012 , 01:43 PM | #62
inspired... nice job guys...

Airees's Avatar


Airees
02.13.2012 , 02:25 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by taffeta View Post
so im not sure if you remember but when wow 1st came out tier 1 and tier 2 dropped from MC and Im not just talking about pants off rag. It is a new game. Yall act like everything in wow was perfect from release.
So since WoW made the mistake it's ok that SwToR also makes it ? Guess I'll see you in about 2-3 years when they've gone through every single mistake WoW did before they made some pretty good raid content. Or how about the SwToR devs actually learn from the mistakes of others instead of repeating them.

taffeta's Avatar


taffeta
02.13.2012 , 02:42 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
So since WoW made the mistake it's ok that SwToR also makes it ? Guess I'll see you in about 2-3 years when they've gone through every single mistake WoW did before they made some pretty good raid content. Or how about the SwToR devs actually learn from the mistakes of others instead of repeating them.
Well obviously you didnt remember that mistake and Im not working for BW. The reason I brought it up is that every game company makes "mistakes" as you put it. If you are so concerned about it, why dont you go to the ptr and help them find hte bugs and fix them which is what blizzard does instead of just ************ about how BW sucks. it is so easy to criticize but when it comes to offering solutions, they are always in short supply.

I think that bw wants to make this game successful and they want the bugs fixed. I believe that they are doing as much as they can as fast as they can. Im sorry you dont feel that way and are impatient but you have a lot of options if you hate the game so much.

teemoor's Avatar


teemoor
02.13.2012 , 10:41 PM | #65
That means any guild now can carry their undergeared members through EV, right? :P
4 Rakata + 4 nabs.

Kryptaz's Avatar


Kryptaz
02.14.2012 , 12:24 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by teemoor View Post
That means any guild now can carry their undergeared members through EV, right? :P
4 Rakata + 4 nabs.
EV normal doesn't need you to bring geared people. It's easily doable with 8 level 50's as the instance is made for that purpose.

But as a side note, if those 4 "nabs" really don't know how to use their abilities, moving out of AE etc. then ye, you're right - we can now carry people through :P

Hatstandard's Avatar


Hatstandard
08.21.2012 , 02:44 AM | #67
GUys relax.

Torva nex under the awesome operation team of KatP Viduus and Keshaerys did this with only 3 people.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
08.21.2012 , 03:07 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
GUys relax.

Torva nex under the awesome operation team of KatP Viduus and Keshaerys did this with only 3 people.
It's alive! It's alive! (Sorry, I've always wanted to say that).

Aside from necro-threads, 3 manning Story EV isn't really that impressive after NiM EV has been 4 manned.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Monoth's Avatar


Monoth
08.21.2012 , 09:50 AM | #69
I would still like to see a vid of 4 people doing NM EV

Also the OP's video only shows a screen shot of the first boss, plus the screen shot doesn't show the UI so you can't see if anyone else was in the group... Given the first boss was the DPS check boss I find it suspicious it was left out of the video...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Monoth's Avatar


Monoth
08.21.2012 , 09:51 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
GUys relax.

Torva nex under the awesome operation team of KatP Viduus and Keshaerys did this with only 3 people.
link to video
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile